India? Anybody been?

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Sep 20, 2018.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

RumLover151 and I couldn't be more different. You couldn't pay me to go to the places he pays to see.

2. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Adding on to the water tips - Do not eat any raw vegetables that could have been washed as part if its prep. Especially salad even if just a lettuce leaf on a sandwich.

JBall likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I only pick the cheapest places in the world, amazing what 12- 1500 dollars a month on vacation can get you

speedluvn likes this.
  4. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I have been to India about 20 times the past 10 years or so, and I can honestly say is the biggest shithole I have ever been to, it makes Newark look like a friggin paradise!!!

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

details please, I do kind of understand this is not really a full on vacation. More of a shit show travel experience. Was thinking of going last year but rented an apartment in Belize to relax instead

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Make sure you visit the Fountains.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Is the bloke who owns it a millionaire?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Go to Belize. Sri Lanke wouldn't suck but India. . . go to Belize.

Sea food, good beers and beaches or, well, India.

9. dieterly

It’s dirty, full of beggars that will constantly follow you, bureaucratic mess, sick from the food, traffic is a shit show. I’m not surprised they are all trying to leave and buy a gas station, or open up colonoscopy practice here in the US.

10. dieterly

I agree, Sri Lanka is a bit nicer, but I haven’t been there since 2001, but I believe things are even better now than back then.