1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

India? Anybody been?

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Sep 20, 2018.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

RumLover151 and I couldn't be more different. You couldn't pay me to go to the places he pays to see.

2. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Adding on to the water tips - Do not eat any raw vegetables that could have been washed as part if its prep. Especially salad even if just a lettuce leaf on a sandwich.

JBall likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I only pick the cheapest places in the world, amazing what 12- 1500 dollars a month on vacation can get you

speedluvn likes this.
  4. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I have been to India about 20 times the past 10 years or so, and I can honestly say is the biggest shithole I have ever been to, it makes Newark look like a friggin paradise!!!

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

details please, I do kind of understand this is not really a full on vacation. More of a shit show travel experience. Was thinking of going last year but rented an apartment in Belize to relax instead

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Make sure you visit the Fountains.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Is the bloke who owns it a millionaire?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Go to Belize. Sri Lanke wouldn't suck but India. . . go to Belize.

Sea food, good beers and beaches or, well, India.

9. dieterly

It’s dirty, full of beggars that will constantly follow you, bureaucratic mess, sick from the food, traffic is a shit show. I’m not surprised they are all trying to leave and buy a gas station, or open up colonoscopy practice here in the US.

10. dieterly

I agree, Sri Lanka is a bit nicer, but I haven’t been there since 2001, but I believe things are even better now than back then.