1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I did not read it as it didn’t matter. However chain migration of this sort should be stopped but until it is I am not faulting someone who legally takes advantage of a crappy law.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wrong turn.

Pretty sure I've heard him rail against that specifically as it applies to legal immigrants.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I keep pointing out what kind of person he is hoping it might cause some total Trump dick suckers to simply admit that, yeah, he is a squirrel. That's basically what this is about. Will you be the first? :p

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Come on man, Trump has been the way he is long before the mainstream media turned liberal. He's always been an asshole and most people have never liked him or respected him, because of the way he does business. I honestly wonder where this country is going socially when so many people are Trump lovers in spite of his personal habits. Sure, he's getting some things done that a lot of us have longed for. That doesn't mean that he's a "swell" guy that I want to live nextdoor to.

But honestly, you are right. I have been an asshole when it comes to Trump and I'll see if I can stop hacking away at him. Is that ok?

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Shooter, when Trump made that statement about immigrants, all the liberal news folks latched onto his actual words and ran with it even knowing that it was only part of a general idea. Trump, not being an experienced politician, simply did not know that every time he utters a comment on a hot button subject he has to be dead on specific by choosing his words carefully when he makes that comment. I'm pretty sure that Trump knows that not all immigrants are rapists and criminals even though those were not his actual words. His mistake though.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have agreed he's a goof many times over - you keep however insisting that how he says things matters more than what he does and have gotten to the point where your hate of twitter is coloring your views of what is actually happening in the world.

Trump is freaking out world leaders. But they aren't disrespecting him. I do not remotely care what they think of the US, world politics is not a popularity contest.

cav115 likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wouldn't surprise me if he had no idea that's how her family got it :D

Newsshooter likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who hasn't admitted that? Dude is flaky as hell, it's what makes him so damn fun to watch :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See, you're doing good until the last sentence. Not a mistake when it makes no damn difference and he doesn't give shit. The media was going to run with it either way, makes no difference how it is worded. Not remotely a mistake when it's a moot point.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Orvis, would you rather we had a JFK like president that said all the right words but was just a total POS behind closed doors? Or Clinton? This pres is just a jackass all the time. He's getting stuff done though!

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

In a way you've hit on what frustrates me most about our current political climate. I appreciate that you've stated that you, and maybe some others might admit, that he's a bit flaky. I however, don't see anything amusing about how world events seem to be going. Some of you may think that Trump's flip flopping, openly lying about some things, and petty bickering with insignificant individuals isn't important but I sure do. His credibility is non existent and I feel that most country's leaders simply fear what he's capable of doing in a fit of rage. They respect his power. I'm reminded of Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly but carry a big stick" idea of leadership. It worked.

Thanks for listening. I think I'm done with Trump comments. :flag:

jase and Yzasserina like this.
  17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

hallelujah :Poke:

R Acree likes this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Most effective leaders aren’t “nice guys”. Look at history: all your great coaches, generals, etc were total dicks at a personal level. And that’s what this country needs, a big dick that’ll fuck all the assholes and pussies messing everything up.

sheepofblue and Fencer like this.
  19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

That's quite the visual there ryoung...

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It’s not mine.

Team America: World Police.