Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

You see it your way and I see what he said my way. To me he is absolutely talking about Mexicans, people from South America, and the Middle East. He even said a sitting US judge is against him because this judge has Mexican heritage.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-judge-gonzalo-curiel-223849
    To me, he has some kind of issues with Mexicans, people from South America and Muslims. Not sure if its a racial issue he may have, but it's some kind of issue.

Most on here aren't from any of groups that I mentioned so it doesn't effect you.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That's because your a highly biased bigot.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You may actually want to look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder because it's not being conceited or pompous or a better than you attitude...I mean shit...love or hate Trump, you can damn near predict his next tweet just looking at the symptoms.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Symptoms
    Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
    • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    • Exaggerate achievements and talents
    • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
    • Take advantage of others to get what they want
    • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

4. jase

Good job!!:clap::clap:

5. jase

Exactly my point.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mexican isn't a race.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, like so many of those characteristics don't fit the black messiah...:D

gixxerreese and brex like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't say anything about race. I said something about hurt feelings.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

So you've "successfully" argued he isn't a racist by basically copping to him being a xenophobic bigot. :bow:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And I'm OK with that.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You didn't. Jase did. The only reason your post was there is that I was going to respond to your feelz post and changed my mind. This current software doesn't always delete the quoted remark even when you make an effort to clear it out.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just to clarify this point, the anthem has been played prior to NFL games since ‘41-‘42. Players began standing on the sidelines in ‘09. The marketing deal you refer to was more focused on the flags and flyovers and such ... the show. Not the players standing out there.

13. jase

I will say it again. If Trump could suck his on dick, he would say he's the best cock sucker.

I bet if they had an IQ test, the black messiah would beat your orange messiah....:p:D

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Is that like Obama sucking Reggie's dick? Ya, Obama is a real genius. :rolleyes:

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Called it. Textbook. Can’t back ANY of it up with a single fact because you purposely take it out of context, even though his actual words are in black and white print, so ...

R Acree likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Why should an American care what a Mexican citizen feels?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And I will say again, if you could, you would as well.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I wish the dumbass would concentrate on the office of the Presidency instead of delving off into matters that do not concern his line of work. :(

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It started when Trump rescinded his invitation for Stephen Curry to attend the white house reception to whatever team Curry was playing with. James called Trump a "bum" for doing that, and so it goes on and on. What the hell is the frigging President of the United States doing pissing back and forth with a damn sports figure? Trump is not smart enough to multi-task like that. He either needs to stay in the pissing match contests with all those people that insult him or drop all that BS and do his fucking job as President.

Yzasserina and jase like this.
  20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I agree he should, but I disagree with the rest. He seems to be doing a pretty solid job of multi-tasking with it so far. He’s pissed off LOTS on Twitter while still doing some solid work on actual Presidential stuff.