1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another I got F$@&!?? Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Jun 21, 2018.

1. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Nah mayne you know what it be. Grammar and spelling don’t mean dick unless it’s a work email. Your still cute though

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Have you seen that Trevor Noah standup comedy show where he talks about “nahmean”? (used in place of “do you know what I mean”)

That shits funny. :crackup:

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Looks like he was here on Saturday. You should send him a PM with a link :D

4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Dustin, I have nothing else to say other than I'm sorry for all the shit situations you are given. We all give you a ton of crap but you're a really good dude and nobody should have to deal with the shit you routinely do (Well, the fuel in the air box thing...that's on you)

I swear the first thing I'd do if I won the lottery is buy a bike. Not for me, but for you. A brand spanking new one. And I'd tell you to not even take off the damn valve cover, leave it 100% stock, and just enjoy it.

VFR#52, TurboBlew and No Brakes like this.
  5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LOL Fucker. I have one of those basically. Cept it was $2,200.

6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Niiiice.

Lets start a go fund me fir Dustin. I bet lots of millenial's would pony up some cash from their man bun, spa day fund.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Nothing about that piece of shit Is funny

G 97, Shenanigans, bleacht and 4 others like this.
  8. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Sounds good, you can pm me for details if you want.

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Can it be a new 2005 Black 10???? :D I mean if I'm making a wish list.

And I know, but what can you do, it's Karma, I can't do anything but have a positive attitude, at the end of the day I learned a lesson.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Well, pay it forward.:flag:

11. I saw his standup acts long before I knew he was a heat-seeking douchemissle. I was scrolling through Netflix and watched it. I had never heard of him before that.

12. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Holy Shit! You're a cop! I take back everything I have ever said about you....

LMAO. Maybe I just needed something to laugh about.

cajun636 likes this.
  13. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

I am offended! Not all millennial fall into the stereotype you describe, I’m a unique snowflake god damn it!

track wagon likes this.
  14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah Yeah, peeps always laughing at a brotha's espense lol.

Aren't yall all. Aren't yall all lol.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  15. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Oh hell.... Here comes the "Hurt Feelings Report" HR phone call again...... :rolleyes:

:crackup::crackup: :Poke:

t500racer likes this.
  16. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

You have serious issues.. and problems with reading comprehension. really... seek help .
    We don't agree on a topic. Ok. GET THE FUCK OVER IT man. Before you have a stroke.

you too.. see the sights. Have a nice cup of coffee. but move the fuck on dude.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    aaronson likes this.
  17. ton

ton Arf!

you show up 5 days later for the sole purpose of taking the bait?

hello, pot.

YamRZ350 likes this.
  18. MELK-MAN

am i the one calling someone a "fucking piece of shit", EVERY time there is even a remote opportunity to bring up the "poor Jon" ordeal ? I don't think so... it's all the guy seems to live for. pretty sad.

Past Glory likes this.
  19. MELK-MAN

[​IMG]

20. roach954

roach954 Well-Known Member

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Two sides to every story, but since there are allegations of trying to use Dustin's employment against myself, I am certainly not going to be commenting as of now more than to say this motor had no damage to it when it left my possession, I've sold many items here with no issues and good feedback, and I parted damn near this whole bike out on these boards. Suspension, frame, exhaust, etc. Everything in just fine condition.

In the future, when the situation allows, I'll give full disclosure on my side for anyone that wants to know it.