1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honeymoon destinations

Discussion in 'General' started by OGs750, Feb 12, 2018.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

There's more options? :Poke:

Metalhead likes this.
  3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

This. Also, check out Holbox.

http://www.holboxisland.com/

Went there a coupe years ago and it is way laid back. Almost no americans, no cars (just bikes, golf carts, ATVs ect) and the ocean was awesome. Food and drink was great too. We stayed here:

https://holboxcasalastortugas.com/

4. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Me and the soon to be wife are getting married and doing our honeymoon in the same spot. Greece. The last 5 days of our 2.5 week trip will be riding the mainland of greece in the mountains and by the sea. We rented VFR1200X's for ourselves.

5. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Dammit, that sounds awesome.

6. G2G

G2G I feel the need

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Fuck Mexico right now. There are too many better options for the same money.

BigBird likes this.
  9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

When you read the in-depth accounts, many of those 140 seem very iffy. 1 report I remember the lady was drinking tequila shots all day and passed out in a pool lounger. Woke up in middle of night, claimed tainted drink?? 140 of those claims versus the millions of drunks per week down there...Ill take my chances. ;)

10. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Like?

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dominican, Jamaica (maybe a lil more cash), Aruba (although it is a different type experience if you plan on leaving the resort, if you don't it's the same with better weather), Bahamas.....

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I drove all over Greece and the roads were pretty good. The pelion peninsula had loads of twisties and at the southern tip there is a cool little village with amazing seafood.

Careful on the main roads/highways. They drive like maniacs. It's good fun. :clap:

G2G likes this.
  13. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

blah-blah-blah, really? You have one destination, your brides vagina. A destination you should visit early and often during your 1st week of wedded bliss. Your life will never be in such a target rich pussy environment ever again unless you’re paying for it. (Not that any pussy is really free)Choose the Bahamas, Costa Rica or Jamaica to minimize flight time and keep your focus where it needs to be, sex, lots and lots of sex. A successful honeymoon means it’s unlikely your bride can urinate without discomfort. Good luck and gods speed.

14. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Planning a trip with a current pregnant wife who doesn’t want to go anywhere with Zika.

It doesn’t leave too many options near the equator that are not super expensive or other side of the globe.

15. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

I went to the principe or something. Was pretty cheap. Food sucked compared to the food outside the resort. Lots of booze. I went scuba diving there and it was very good time.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

We went to Sandals St. Lucia back in 93 for our honeymoon. It had just opened and because of my wife, they asked us to be in the pictures that were on Sandals brochures for a few years.

Great vacation, still one of the best we have ever had.

LOLOLOL, you might as well learn quickly "a happy wife is a happy life". Hence our next vacation is going to Africa, her dream for at least the past 25 years of our marriage:D.....I'm sure I will end up liking it, but sweating my balls off in Kenya doesn't sound nearly as fun as about 1000 other things we could do. Lucky me, we get to pay to take the kids too!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know you aren't looking for marriage counseling, but I agree completely. We waited almost 2 years, and it would have been nice if we waited longer. Everything changes once the kids come, and at 25 years of marriage now, we are basically single again, but it isn't the same as those first years when everything you do together is a new and different experience. Plus you have more money to have fun now, vs. later when you start paying for houses, retirement savings, college savings, sports, dance, racing, and college that is much, Much, MUCH, more than you managed to save.

That's what the pill or condoms are for.

Or you could practice the rhythm method like the Catholics. Having said that, do you know what they call people that use the rhythm method for birth control? .............Parents!!!!!:D

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well it will be for life as there is no vaccine or treatment for the Zika virus.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Screw Mexico, go to Canada.
    It's like Mexico but without the fun.