The shittiest thing you have ever deliberately done on a racetrack

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek: It is impressive to be able to make darkies out on the track...:D

2. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

On the track? I've sat on the side for about 8 laps with my crashed bike watching people go by and workers forget about me. Otherwise nothing. I'm not an asshole when property and safety are involved.

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

This one night at the race track, I ate a "special" brownie given to me by a P3 heavy racer at Mosport. It turned out to make me FUBAR for most of the night and I got very little sleep. The next morning, I was on the starting grid on a heavily built Kawi Z1, shaking and sweating my face off. God that was terrifying and overall, a pretty shitty experience. :crackup:

Metalhead likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I spun a rod bearing at daytona about halfway down the long straight between the 2 big banks,and pulled of to the side by the lake"whatever its called". Not a single corner/track worker in sight,and if you've never stood there,the immense size of that track really starts to sink in. I seriously started to think I was going to be completely abandoned and forgotten out there. It began to feel like a concrete desert:crackup:But Yes......safety is paramount:flag:

ToofPic and dtalbott like this.
  5. bored&stroked

Your not the "this is why I hate football" video guy are you?!?!?!

6. I did the same when my clutch basket came apart and locked up my real wheel just exiting nascar 2. I am greatful for that piece of flat asphalt there as it’s hard to control a bike with rear tire popped from skidding for so long.

7. britx303

Although I do hate football.......I have no clue what you are talking about.

8. britx303

Sounds fun:D

9. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

If you beat me, you beat an old fat guy. If I beat you, you got beat by an old fat guy!

crashman likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Practice, practice, practice

[​IMG]

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Been there lol.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

It's more like old hungover fat guy vs. ancient hungover fat guy with us. And it's more WHEN than IF...

JBall likes this.
  13. bored&stroked

Your story just made me think of it. Guy broke down and was stuck during a race, had no kickstand:

14. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I gotta get a few drinks on me tonight before I make my grand confession.

BigBird likes this.
  15. britx303

:crackup:What the hell? I think i'd have started chucking rocks at him and just let the bike fall over.:D

16. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

That's hilarious

17. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I gave someone the finger once when they stuffed me on the warm up lap. First lap third corner he crashed out in front of me. I waved at him each time I passed for the next seven laps. Corner worker he was standing next to eventually started waving back probably because he thought I was waving at him since captain duouche canoe wouldn’t acknowledge me!

Buford1, ToofPic and SpeedyTide like this.
  18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Sunshine getting his just dues. Good stuff :)

GixxerBlade likes this.
  19. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Exact same happened to me in 2009 at JGP in T9, but there were 3 of us lined up. I was the middle rider that ran over the lead guy when he tucked the front, hit him same area, except he wasn't hurt other than soreness. Was NOT a good feeling knowing what's about to happen, and nothing you can do. And, it wasn't deliberate, as I'm sure yours wasn't either. : )

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I weaved like mad on the front straight at Willow Springs for the checkered flag in my first victory ever on an Aprilia RS250. I was DQ'd for that stupidity. I argued after the race that the AMA guys do it, but it didn't catch me any points, LOL.