1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would I have gone to jail if I...?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Oct 18, 2017.

1. :crackup:

Yeah that second one is big. I don't like people in my bubble and can't stand being touched.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  2. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Currently Lost

It had to be Acme. We all worked there in high school. There was nothing else to do when the coal mining industry shut down. ;)

Or as the locals call it Ack-A-Me. :crackup:

3. Mot Okstef

It's amazing you work overseas. I have been to Europe and their definition of personal space, especially on trains and in public spaces is WAY different than ours. I'm surprised you haven't been maimed or killed yet. :D

(I know you don't work in Europe but I'm sure it's the same in most countries outside the US)

Sent from my Smatphone @ Fuck You Metalhead.com

badmoon692008 and ToofPic like this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HEY WHAT THE FUCK!?

ToofPic likes this.
  5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Do you live in WV or PA? Just wondering? I wanna live in a MT. town and get the fook outta GA.
    Sorry for the hijack,just wanting some opinions on the areas.

6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Gotta admit that was pretty damn good!!:crackup:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  7. Mot Okstef

Don't ever go to Europe. There are many more Haints there. You would die and never come home.

Chaotic knows what I'm talking about. :p

Sent from my Metalhead Free Zone Smatphone

Phl218 and Gorilla George like this.
  8. Dude. I know. There have been many times when it was good the other person couldn't understand English, or I might have ended up maimed or killed (or in jail).

But apparently my body language, look, and tone of voice has always been enough for them to understand "back the fuck up"...even if they have no clue what I'm saying. :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was almost 20 years old when I found out Acme wasn't a cartoon grocery store. :D

cha0s#242 and Mot Okstef like this.
  10. Mot Okstef

I live in Charlotte NC now. Grew up in Wilkes-Barre PA and couldn't get the fuck out of there fast enough after HS graduation. Went to college in Columbus Ohio then finally wised up in 1999 and got the fuck out of the snow belt.

The Carolinas are awesome as you can be near the beaches and mountains and there are great riding roads if you still ride on the street. Also close to many of the SE racetracks. Just don't move to Greenville SC. They have Haints and PBR there.

Sent from my Metalhead Powered Smatphone

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    ToofPic likes this.
  11. Mot Okstef

Dude. I could tell you stories about the behind the scenes workings there. Some are going to the grave with me. Some you would have to call me and deny any knowledge of the conversation. Let's just say it was (and probably still is) a Union shop, without going into Dungeon territory. ;)

Sent from my Smatphone using Acme technology

12. It isn't? :confused:

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That's missing the en-fucking-tire damned point: WHO THE FUCK CARRIES A GODDAM QUARTER WITH THEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO????? What is this? 1987? Plastic, bitchez!!! :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

We have to pay for bags now, so you actually have most people bringing them in. Reminds me of Europe when my grandmother always carried a heavy duty canvas or leather bag to the local grocery store, baker or butcher.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actually... you're the asshole that made it to where the store doesn't hire TIMMAY to go rodeo the carts from the parking lot.

I'm the asshole doing my part to ensure shitty paying jobs for the differently abled.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You bring reusable fabric bags that they sell everywhere these days in the hopes you won't use plastic bags.
    Not really a big deal. I don't even get a cart, I fill my two bags and checkout, whereupon I refill the bags.
    I keep the bags in the truck so I can go spur-of-the-moment if I want.
    I have ninja-level problem-solving skills, evidently.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

No baggers at Aldi and the cashier goes and does other things if there's nobody in line.
    I think there might be half a dozen employees in the store.

18. Mot Okstef

And racing wasn't invented before you were born. :Poke:

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. In Your Corner

That's what Walmart is for.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Da fuq I am. I don’t shop at Aldi’s. Your quote is just the one I picked out of the hat to post the meme to. Not aimed at you. Now, go round up your carts. :Poke:

auminer likes this.