1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So.... how many knees do you take when "your side" kills each other by the thousands in this country?

Do you share the same outrage? Of course not because that doesn't fit the narrative.

Fuck you, you're part of the problem. lil bitch ass bitch.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

If you really believed FTP, you would have recorded them and turned them in.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So much for bridge building...

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

you straw man doesn't fit the narrative you prissy ho. i don't take a knee for bangers shooting each other because i don't care that baddies doing bad things sometimes kill other baddies. i don't expect criminals to be the moral example for justice and if that's the life you wanna life, such is life. i DO expect the ones hired to uphold the law and be the face of justice and morality to act accordingly. the fact that you're trying half-assedly to make such a pussy ass bitch argument like the little ho that you are, and try and hold criminals to the same standard as police officers, shows how shallow your narrative is. you're part of the problem you bootlicking fuck. suck a cop's dick.

5. Robby-Bobby

Angry much? Don't be pissy because you're too fucking stupid to see through the bullshit.

When in reality you're fuckboy ass would be calling 911 begging for help.

lil stupid ass bitch. I ain't fuckin with you.

Sitting here trying to play Cop-Jesus martyr over like .03% of murders in this country.

Bitch, get a fucking job and get laid. Move out of your Mommy's basement and work on the real problems.

I bet a cop fucked your mom right? He left because her grown ass man child still lived at home.

Boom. Nailed it. Bitch.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Love the level of intelligence on display here. :rolleyes:

The Great One, Wheel Bearing and jase like this.
  8. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I thought attacking people personally was against the rules?

Guess not.

DAMN!!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shut the fuck up, bitch ass punk. :Poke:

XFBO and Steeltoe like this.
  10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Just enjoy the comedy that comes from reciting Big Sean lyrics (basically the Justin Bieber of hip hop) while trying to act hard.

11. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Eat a dick!!

Oh wait, you sucked me in..:crackup:

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Boot lickin candy ass!

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Poopy heads!

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Quality discourse happening here.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Punk-ass bitch rolls off the tongue better than bitch-ass punk.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You get what you pay for.

dtalbott and blkduc like this.
  17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

aren't you the one who works for your mom foreal?

18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Sure you did:rolleyes:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

I foreal work "with" my parents. Usually first one to get to work, last one to leave.

Also own my own track which my mom works for me.....

Also bought my own scoring system and travel the country working races. On my own.

Trying to decide if you're poorly attempting to make a jab at me because I share the same love of motorcycles as my parents, or if you're insinuating that I'm a bum who can't work a "real" job so I work "for" my parents....

Either way, I earn my way in life and bet I work harder in a day than yours I in a week.

So again, fuck off. Lil bitch.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So I've been busy these past few days...what a GEM this post is!!! LOL!!!! There is so much to pick apart but will only stick to a few, not worth giving more of my time.

How much bad luck can one person possibly have to have so many undesirables involved in his life one way or the other???
    That says a LOT about the type of person YOU are, genius, I can only imagine the quality of people in the rest of your life NOT involved in LE. LOL!

Side note, go find me a quote where I've ever stated ALL LEO's are on the up and up......if you find it, I'll never show up on here again....but if you can't, you split....DEAL? LOL

Those were some cool 'stories' tho......(major stress on "stories")......the one with the "federal officer" was hysterical, I was waiting on you further fabricating the story into the "federal officer" giving the judge a wink, smirk and whisper "Give'em the max, yo". You NEED professional help, to sit there and either fabricate this sorta BS or dumb enough to buy it, is both troubling. "Years of his life gone" ......roflmao.....People don't go to prison for simple assault/bar room brawls you goofy degenerate, no matter what amusing STORY you attach to it. It was funny tho, thanks.