1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Kinda sad that they referred to it as "disturbing video" like the officer did something bad. I laughed pretty hard. He turned her lights out! That bitch deserved a punch in the head though. When you are getting your drunk ass carried out by several officers, all of who are bigger than you why would you think hitting one in the face is a good idea? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. How is that "equality" working out for her?:crackup:

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Seemed a bit unnecessary, but I laughed my ass off and watched it multiple times. He's a big dude that could have ignored it, but she's an adult that can't keep her shit together in public and hit someone else...so...night night.

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. When someone hits you there are no rules about only hitting them back as hard as they hit you. It probably did not even sting the cop but he was having none of her shit!

4. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

He should have taken the high road and her, dont do that or i will hit you back.

NOT...that bitch deserved everything she got.

Robby-Bobby, crashman and R Acree like this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Who hacked jase's account? :p

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fonda

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Interesting.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sounds like he needs a badgectomy.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And probably a good solid ass whipping to let him know there are consequences to being a complete dick...

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'm still amazed that these things happen by officers when they know EVERYONE has a recording device on them and are just itching to bust a bad apple.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

There are stupid arrogant people in every profession...

14. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Same here. There was a case a while ago in St. George (a suburb of St. Louis) of a kid getting interrogated while sitting in his car at a commuter parking lot. After lots of threats of taking the kid to jail, locking him up, charging him with whatever the cop wanted, etc. it was discovered that the kid had a camcorder mounted in his car. The cops quickly changed their tune.

To your point, I think that some officers truly feel that they can do whatever they want, when they want, to whom they want and for however long they want. You'd think that by now every cop would assume that they are being recorded at every stop they make.

15. 600 dbl are

https://www.teamupturn.org/reports/2017/the-illusion-of-accuracy

So let me get this straight. People wanted the body cams to show how cops are racists and murders, and when the cameras showed this so be incorrect, they are now claiming the body cams themselves are racist.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well of course.

17. jase

Is that all you got out of that entire report?

18. 600 dbl are

You had a group of people, mostly minorities, plus the former POTUS, who made a big stink about how cops should wear body cameras. Now they have them, and the same group of people are complaining that they are biased against minorities. The author is also upset that the cops are allowed to review the tapes when writing up the report, claiming it causes bias. I didn't read anything after that and why would I? The statement I quoted was in the first or second paragraph. Once reading that level of stupid I don't bother reading any further.

Please enlighten me as to what you took away from the report.

19. jase

If you didn't read past the first paragraph, doesn't make sense to explain it to you.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Cameras are nothing more than electronic notes. They are not infallible and should not be treated as such. I'm sure the writer feels justified in her complaints. Thing is, you can take her data and twist it in other ways. Having cameras is better than not and will have to do until Skynet is fully implemented and everything you do is on video and monitored.