1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Paddock: Please properly clean these weapons and make sure all the magazines are fully loaded...and here's a tip, don't go to the concert on Sunday.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Need to take it and the sink to the dumpster at the office but the truck has been full of race equipment all summer. Would just toss it down the hill in the side yard but the deer run through the valley there all the time and don't want them getting hurt on broken sharp bits.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude is making up shit to give himself a job as an expert. There is nothing released yet that the guy did that is in any way remarkable.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, talking heads on the TV disagree. People who are paid to stir up shit to get ratings supposedly disagree. Doesn't mean they know a damn thing, just that they're doing what they're paid to do.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and he'd be able to pick his room especially if he's paying for a suite at a place like Mandalay.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because hunters don't want to shoot deer that need veterinary care.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? I don't like hurting animals like that. Not cool.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I wasn't inferring that you do. I respect that you care. Hell, I brake for squirrels. I was making a weak attempt at pointing out the irony of you caring about not injuring them only to have a hunter take them out later. Bambi and I have been on the outs since one of his ancestors trashed the very first new car I ever bought before I had even made the first payment.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I'm fine with hunting and killing but not injuring. Kind of like if you hit one you track it to make sure it's either okay or dead.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That brings back a bad memory from a mid 90s GNF.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And Pocono, and other Road Atlantas, and Summit, and and and :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IIRC the one I'm thinking of involved Opie, the sheriff putting the animal down and explaining to a small child why the man shot Bambi.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You might be getting a couple confused. Opies was on a school day and didn't survive. Had one hit by a 125 on the back straight that security (who was also a deputy) I believe went and tracked/put down and then gave to some cornerworkers so it didn't go to waste.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Could be. It's been a lot of years ago.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It makes for a shitty night when you have a new dent in your ride, and mud all in the floorboard/all over your shoes.

Hasn't happened when I wasn't carrying, thankfully.

I guess it sucks more for the deer, tho.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

One need only look at the two shit sammiches we were left to pick from last November to see that the 2 party system hasn't exactly worked out so well here.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I still follow Canadian politics as I still have friends and family there. Having more shit sandwiches to choose from does not appear to make the meal any more palatable...:D

XFBO likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Collectively We Are Fucked... Govt got too big, Does too much, has no controls, can not be reigned in... it is like a slow growing parasite eating its host.

galloway840 likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Viva la Revelucion!

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The unintended pun strikes once more.