It's about to go down. Get your Korean BBQ and get out.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And the conflation continues. Jeebus is right.

3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Yeah I have that book laying around somewhere, do you have an actual quote or do I have to read the damn thing to find it?

4. R1Racer99

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

If these guys didn't have twitchy, they'd be lost. Which is to say, they've gotten lousy directions. :D

6. R1Racer99

I was too curious so I goggled it instead. You may want to reread the passage because you are certainly misinterpreting it.

7. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

goggled should be a new search engine that you click whatever leaning you want so you only get those goggled search results.

It'll affirm anything you think!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Are there people on the left that view the President as a larger threat the the US than NK. Yes. Are there people on the left that are siding with NK, yes. These people are complete idiots, most of them celebrities so that explains a lot.

Do a majority of Democrats or those lean Democrat believe that. No. Not even close. Not even in the same ballpark. It’s not even in the same fucking zip code.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

This just fries my *ss....Can't the lib press, just for once, read and print the whole statement? IF WE OR OUR ALLIES are attacked we will destroy NK. Seems like a simple statement that's a whole lot clearer than drawing a "red line".

crashman likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Liberalism is a cancer that's why. They simply don't have the capacity for reasonable thought or response.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Off topic, but if Google hasn't already copyrighted "Goggled" then their lawyers aren't worth a damn. With "Google Goggles" being a thing, it's near certainty.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They do own goggle.com

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

That’s only because @dsapsis corrected them when one employee had a typo.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was reminded of that when I saw this.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

That's a great marinade for grilled mushrooms..I like to spoon it into then while they from too. Or wrap in foil with the mushrooms in it.

16. In Your Corner

Does one directly equal the other? No.
    Could the two be related? Yes.
    We're not calculating the decay-rate of Twinkies, we're talking about people.
    It really is not some great leap to say that people who hate Trump would hope he loses at anything and everything.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There are some real DA's in this world.... "Hey they all stand in line for shit and have nothing, should we do that?? "UM Like Yeah FerSure We Shoooooould, like tooootally yeah"....

18. In Your Corner

They have been taught to not think, just parrot what the have been told.
    They're extremely concerned about income disparity but not concerned enough to work hard to make more money.

Britt likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:Have you seen the crimes against logic committed in the last page and a half? Try reading that stuff about Trump versus Kim again and pay attention to who is saying what. :D

G 97 likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

Typical leftie response.
    No real argument or point to make, just insults.