1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

SJWs, getting shot in the dick with a tear gas canister for your freedom since 2016. :crackup:

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That video showed up on my FB feed. I must've watched it a dozen times and it was funnier every time.

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A dude getting shot in the dick with a tear gas round might actually be funnier than a dude getting hit in the nuts with a football. :D

crashman likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hit him squarely in his protestical.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, it was perfect and did you see him drop? Like a sack of cement. It was glorious!

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can only imagine the conversation that took place just prior between the police when said protester, while wearing a gas mask, went out and kicked a tear gas canister back towards the police.

Aim for his nuts. LOL :crackup:

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The dipshit burned his hand badly on the previous shell. The one he kicked was the second or third. The one to the dick was third or fourth.

Left ball corner pocket!

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I imagine the cop was getting high fives for at least a week and free beer also.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And to top it all off, the cops tracked him down and arrested him.
    He threw several canisters back at the police and has an assault charge for each one, plus other charges.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In case you missed it or just want to see it again.

BHP41 likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I like the snowflake above him in the video. The one live streaming his badassery of flipping the cops the bird. He sees the nutshot and decides he is no longer a badass.

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

His motto is.." it is all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye". :D

13. In Your Corner

14. In Your Corner

The Left not only eats itself, it sues itself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/opinion/when-the-left-turns-on-its-own.html

And the voice of reason.

Ivy League Scholars Urge Students: 'Think for Yourself'

I love one of the comments:

Having a dual national British-American daughter, my husband and I have had numerous discussions about her future. If she decides to go the university route, it would be better for her to do undergrad here in the States and grad in the UK. That way, she can be insufferable with breadth and depth.

15. sheepofblue

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

17. In Your Corner

18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

19. In Your Corner

20. sheepofblue

Nope they haven't learned yet. But people are tired of it. And the good news is that I believe that people of all races are getting tired of it. Time will tell if I am correct but so far the businesses that went far left crazy and fell after they called a large percentage of the customers hateful is growing.

Personally I consider a business that excludes someone on race to stupid and I try avoid stupid people. Which race they are hating on doesn't matter to me.