1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I didn't video tape it, I qualified first by over .3 seconds I figured the video would be boring with me starting in first and finishing in first. Sorry!

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Went karting to start-off my brother's bachelor party Saturday night. I qualified on pole and won the race.

Was awarded a nice pint glass. People cheered and confetti poured down from the rafters.

I'm expecting calls later this morning for a paid ride. Somewhere. Anywhere.

MikeR, BJR119, 418 and 3 others like this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Bachelor party and you were on pole, huh?

Y'all are doing something wrong.

j cal, MikeR, badmoon692008 and 7 others like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

NTTAWWT

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They're allowed to marry now.

At least he didn't jump out of the cake. :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Seems like it is time to get yourself to Louisville for the ThunderDome Electric Kart Challenge. The young up and coming Josh Owens, with an unprecedented string of victories versus the wily and talented veteran ekraft.

Robby-Bobby and ekraft84 like this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I'm seeing some pay-per-view possibilities here.

8. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I think that's the same Josh Owens from the documentary "Moonshiners". Didn't one of those actors used to race with WERA?

https://www.facebook.com/MoonshinerJoshOwens/
    http://nesnfuel.com/2016/09/26/tv-star-goes-wild-slams-into-car-in-road-rage-incident-at-dirt-track/

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

The prancing horse at Scuderia is rumored to call you later today.

The only stipulation is that you dont cry as much as Vettle does on the radio.

ekraft84 likes this.
  10. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I qualified on pole and won the race at my son's 15th b'day party. It wasn't my intention though. He beat me pretty well just a few months back at his brother's party so I was expecting a bigger challenge. We were in the faster karts so he wasn't as comfortable.

I got a nice trophy :)

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They don't have electric, their rentals are 5.5hp Honda. My brother has a couple 28 hp karts in his garage there, little bit more fun.

Track is 28' wide, and 6000' long, perfectly smooth.

12. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

SuperKarts USA (aka) SKUSA bishes/

SUPERNATIONALS is Nov 15-19 in Lost Wages.

13. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Those SuperKart drivers better hope Josh doesn't show up and ruin their party.

terminus est likes this.
  14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Check out Bluegrass Karting up there.... Took my Kids with a few friends there and had a ball... No Pole.... Just a Ball...

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

His extension cord will get tangled before the end of the race. Nothing to worry about. :D

or

The extra weight of the trailer and generator will kill his power to weight ratio making him too slow to dominate those gas powered peons.

Ghost of Casby and kangasj like this.
  16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I drank from the pint glass yesterday. It tasted like victory. Sweet victory. And winning.

They have "Superkarts" at the place also, that require a certain time to qualify and ride. I'm headed for the big time now. See ya'll on the other side.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

when is the official countdown to you changing your name to Mario and donning some denim coveralls & painter hat? :D

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hotfoot likes this.
  19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I spoke with Nigel Roebuck today. He thinks you'll have a very good shot at a seat with the prancing horse.

David Hobbs is reporting Owens just landed at Marenello for his test.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Unfortunately, due to politics, Giugliano stole Josh's ride with the Red Bull Honda Team At Lausitzring.