1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Turtle, I hope that you're right. As I said previously, I have no problem with Trump fighting for himself. I do however, have a problem with the way he's fighting back. It consists mostly of the use of tweets that leaves me, and I can imagine many others, with the idea that our President is an extremely petty minded person. There seems to be not a whole lot of substance in his come-backs to detractors. Just little snippets of personal insults.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I read a snippet today that people were suing Trump becaused he blocked them from his tweets. Too funny, you are bitching because he tweets and they are bitching because they can't read them asap.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Trump is crack cocaine to liberals. They can't get enough. :crackup:

TurboBlew, kangasj and Banditracer like this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude...he's killin' it! Stop getting hung up on his method, it's working! It's like you're Broome and Trump has a lazy eye that you can't handle. :D He's destroying the left, focus on results!

5. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

RIP to Officer Miosotis Familia and condolences to her family.

Just curious why Trump hasn't said anything about the incident.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Because she couldn't have possibly been his daughter.

Just like when the last president did it there will be nothing good to come out of him getting in front of camera to comment on the incident. One side already condemns the actions of the idiot that killed her and the other will continue to loose the ever loving minds over anything he does.

7. jase

Isn't he pro police?
    A simple acknowledgement is better than not saying anything at all. She was a police officer killed in the line of duty. (hope the guy who did it get hung by his balls, fucking scumbag)

8. Venom51

I consider the position of anyone in politics to be like the wind. It's likely to change direction at any moment.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. jase

Its like he didn't care about that officer being murdered in cold blood. No tweet, no nothing.

10. Venom51

Once again I point out that unlike the last one in the office he likely isn't looking at this as an opportunity to push his agenda.

11. jase

So you really think that's what is all about, an agenda? How about some empathy/sympathy for your fellow human, never thought about that?
    You think it's wrong for the POTUS to give condolences to an officer's family that was murdered while on duty? The only reason for the POTUS to do that is for an agenda?

12. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

Typical liberal response. Cherry picking photos to prove a point about nothing. Quick Google search brought up this and many others.
    [​IMG]

13. jase

He's holding an umbrella for himself. Not sure about what your point is.

14. Venom51

Is anyone really surprised when someone who signed up from a job where one of the work place causes of death is bullets. I think it's more important for the local police chief and mayor to convey their condolences than the president. But then again I think the only people on the planet that should acknowledge or celebrate your birthday are the people directly responsible for your creation. Not everything has to be a national event or deserves a national response.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If he had, you'd have been pissed about that, or what he said.

16. jase

He actually did say something about LEO's being shot. But it looks like it was to push his agenda.

The ambush-style shooting deaths of two Iowa police officers Wednesday provided Donald Trump with the opportunity to tout a message central to his campaign: law and order.

Campaigning in Florida, Trump noted the deaths of the officers, saying an "attack on our police is an attack on all of us."

"Law enforcement is the line separating civilization from total chaos," Trump said.

17. jase

Nope, not at all. I was hoping he would say something about it. It shows that he has some kindness in his heart, but I dont think he does. I really dont think he cares.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you really spend your day looking to be offended?

19. Venom51

Which I think is entirely the wrong reason.

If they could just get in front of the camera and state how they are sincerely sorry for the loss of an officer/family member and relay that they hope the perpetrator has been or will be brought to justice quickly and leave it there then ok. Unfortunately they can't resist the desire to push the agenda and that's where they lose my attention and respect for anything they have to say.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because having an agenda based on law and order is a bad thing. Never mind the prior administration helped fuel the divide between law enforcement and blacks, which laid the foundation of cops being targeted and killed.
    Trump should have done what his predecessor did and simply blame guns and gun owners and law enforcement. LOL.