Stay classy, liberals.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 15, 2017.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I called the county prosecutor's office to ask them who I should turn myself in to for being a sexual predator. I let the lady on the phone know that I had kissed multiple girls while dating all through high school and after, up to marrying my wife - and have kissed my wife without asking if it is OK. This has happened in multiple cities over a couple decades, so I wasn't sure who to go to.
    The lady on the line actually got pretty mad at me. Asked why I was making light of sexual offenses. I told her I had recently learned that Trump was a predator because he kissed women without first getting permission. She told me that I was incorrect and that I was wasting her time and even said she could send authorities to charge me with obstructing the prosecutor's office. I had to let her know that I was not trying to do so and thanked her for her time.
    Now I am hoping I don't get a call back or a visit.

How can the prosecutor's office be so wrong and not understand the law?

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just sad that with all the real issues available folks are still debating locker room trash talk.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

On the other hand, when Trump was talking about "grabbing them by the pussy" I just assumed that it was more sophomoric bragging about something that he's most likely wanting to do instead of actually having the balls to do it. He is one of the world's leading blowhards ya know. :D

cpettit and sheepofblue like this.
  4. Capitalview

Capitalview Well-Known Member

Yeah, that statement he makes right after that of grabbing them by the pussy doesn't matter at all...

I find it really interesting that none of you have bothered to actually address my initial question. Why was Trump's statement just locker room talk and the others wasn't? Why is it ok for people on here to say they wish those with differing political opinions should just kill themselves is just fine. Or that some here have said they are glad someone they politically disagree with dies or is not happy or has medical problems. How about how Bill Clinton is a rapist because multiple women have accused him but Trump is not, even though multiple women have done the same. Instead I hear the women who accused Bill are upstanding and the ones who accused Trump are just trash. The reality is both are probably rapist and should be in jail. Yet some here will only advocate for Billy going to prison.

Yup, I was wrong about the kiss in YOUR state. OMG, I admitted I was wrong!

My first sexual assault case was similar to this. Girlfriend was walking around with a short robe on, half open, with nothing on underneath. Boyfriend started to kiss and fondle her breasts. She said no, he continued. He eventually stopped but only after being told multiple times. Detective went and interviewed the boyfriend the next day and he confirmed her story. He was charged with sexual assault and convicted.

If you trust your wife you are fine. Hope you never get an angry vengeful wife.

I'm done. I will wait patiently as to why there is a difference why one is ok, or you make excuses about it, but when something similar happens and the people involved have a differing political opinion it is terrible.

jase likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have addressed your assertion - I've told you that you are basing it on something Trump didn't actually say.

I also don't tell people they should kill themselves or I think they should die - well, not unless I'm actually serious and there's only been a few times over my life where I've said it.

Who said Bill Clinton is a rapist? A cheater sure, but doubt he raped anyone. Of course I think Cosby is probably being falsely accused too. Those were the days of doing ludes and banging stars. These however are the days of suing the same star and getting rich. Never saw accusations against Trump that didn't scream publicity stunt. Granted Gloria Allred usually strikes me that way.

Your first sexual assault case sounds like the boyfriend got screwed by the system. Sad. Touching your girlfriend shouldn't result in jailtime just because she isn't in the mood right then. Especially if you stope when you realize she's actually serious.

6. Capitalview

Capitalview Well-Known Member

I was not including you in the accusation of wishing others to be dead. I am sorry about that. I have never seen you do anything like that. You are one of the few that seems to have a level head when it comes to this type of discussion. I have seen others on here make those statements though. I also posted the exact transcript of what Trump stated. He did say grab them by the pussy. He says it right after he said he "doesn't even wait", He "starts kissing them". It is not in doubt.

When a person says no. The answer is no. You stop what you are doing. Most states no longer have an exception for marriage either. So if your wife says no, you have to stop. If you don't be prepared for the consequences.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Guess we'll just have to disagree on most of it - his comment about grabbing pussy was totally separate from him saying he has walked up and kissed women. I agree it's not in doubt, he never said he did walk up and grab women by their pussies.

There's no and there's no. It's sad the law doesn't take that into account. There are a lot of stupid laws due to overreaction from people ignoring real sexual assault for way too long. It needed to change absolutely but it's gone too far in some instances. Then add in the guilt juries feel and people didn't really do wrong go to jail. FWIW I don't think that kind of thing happens very often, most of the time it's absolutely a no means no thing. Men in general are pretty idiotic.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

No, it doesn't. Without a complainant, looks like groping a woman isn't sexual assault.

But I'm sure you know that already.

So, where's this complainant you idiots are hanging your argument on?

Well, lets start with the rooms in which the purported quotes were made.

Trump's was made in the company of one other person, and only became public knowledge due to a live mic.

Asshole suicide celebrator made his statement in a room full of like-minded assholes who cheered on his statement.

If you still can't recognize the difference, please warn your clients that you're retarded.

Cite.

Let me know when Melania starts a character assassination campaign against the yet unidentified accusers. Strangely, though, I can remember the name Juanita Broadrick just fine.

Get used to the feeling

Wow. Like, wow. You mean sometimes shit happens and people are cunts to each other? Better keep that stack of sexual activity permission slips ready.

You can stay done for all I care. :beer:

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

My hand apparently wasn't drunk enough. I got served with a restraining order today.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bummer dude...I hope you are ambidextrous or you will need sit to pee without soiling yourself.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So you want to get tied up? :confused:

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Twitter is for Twits. Reporting twitter trends is indicative or how low journalism has sunk.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You mean you dont view the 40 characters of between 3 and 5 people to be representative of between 200 and 300 million?

Twitter certainly does give a platform for the unhinged.

[​IMG]

15. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

16. Venom51

Any of them get him convicted yet? I can accuse plenty of people of plenty of things. None of it is relevant unless I can prove the accusations are true.

Let me know when he gets convicted.....

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I didn't check the link but are any of them black or hispanic? You know a racist like him would never touch one of 'them' :crackup:

The guy is a pompous ass but the rest was comical but now it is just sad. Oh and Obama was a pompous ass also but that was not why I opposed him.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Allegations against Bill Clinton were made by a number of women over a number of years.
    The same women have continued to make the same allegations over the years.
    The allegations against Trump all showed up at the same time which was, conveniently, when he was running for President.
    There were all sorts of threats of legal action. Several of the allegations were debunked immediately.
    And all the accusers seem to have gone away after the election.
    Plus, Gloria Allred was involved with all the accusers. There's no credibility there at all.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. Venom51

No....reading is for the little unenlightened people. If it was written by a liberal it's perfect so no need for editorial revue.