1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay classy, liberals.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 15, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Remember the women that accused Herman Cain of sexual misconduct? Well as soon as he was out of the race, they mysteriously disappeared too.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Apparitions of sexual misconduct.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Can he get some reparations....?

Some post presidential campaign on the side knookie as it were....

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

:crackup:

Dying Man's Family Lies to Him, Says President Trump Has Been Impeached

“I knew it was his very, very last moments,” Teresa Elliott told The News. “I knew that would bring him comfort and it did. He then took his final breath.”

His ex-wife was by his side before he passed away, and the last thing she said to him was, "Donald Trump has been impeached."

"Upon hearing that he took his final, gentle breath, his earthly work concluded," the obituary reads.

She described Michael as a “news junkie” who had expressed his disapproval of the President frequently until he couldn’t communicate it verbally.

“He hated his effing guts,” she said of Michael’s attitude toward the President.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Thriving on lies until the very end.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well...we all know liberalism is a mental illness, but it's terminal?

brex likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I sure as hell hope so.

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's not the end. He is in a safer space.

10. Capitalview

Capitalview Well-Known Member

What part of if you are going to take the statements of the people advocating suicide at face value then you should take the statements of Trump at face value don't you understand? IF I take Trumps statements at face value, then yes. He is talking about sexual assault. I never made any statement that I fully believed what Trump was saying was what he felt. Other than your political bias to take one at face value and the other as locker room talk, I was simply asking why Trumps talk was locker room and the others weren't. The fact Trump was only talking to one other person and the others were in a group does not matter. They are talking in comfortable surroundings and MAY be saying things they truly believe. Of course, they all also might just be joking around. I am talking hypothetically so there is no need for a victim.

Your inability to say that what Trump said, IF he truly believes or did what he was saying is wrong really says a lot about who you are.

Your requested cites below. If you want more, just do search for DIAF.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/obama-vs-putin.340205/#post-4997292

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/obama-vs-putin.340205/page-2

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/the-wod-when-will-enough-be-enough.328601/#post-4781704

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/for-the-ftps-amungst-us.313750/page-22#post-4676077

Post # 65 above is a good example too. The :crackup: says it all.

jase likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Remember when I said you could stay done?

12. Capitalview

Oh, I saw that you made at least one of the DIAF comments too. Funny how that works out. So, are you going to go ballistic over your own comments about saying someone else should die? Also saw how you picked on a paralyzed guy too. You are truly an upstanding person.

jase likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Easy to be upstanding when you're not paralyzed.

Now scurry off and EAD.

14. Capitalview

Ahhh, funny how your tone changes when you are found out as being one in the same as the people you were criticizing.

15. Venom51

If he tells you to go fuck yourself do you need to ask for your permission first? :D

16. Capitalview

I have a signed affidavit granting consent.

You guys really get pissy and vindictive when someone doesn't walk lockstep with your beliefs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

17. Venom51

I'm just working late and waiting for some installations to complete. This is entertainment.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You really need some historical perspective of this forum...oh, and learn to recognize sarchasm.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My tone changes?

You're still a dumbass trying to compare apples to aardvarks.

You're too stupid to know the difference.

You're hands down the most ignorant pseudolawyer I've had the displeasure to interact with.

So feel free to fuck yourself to death with a ball gag.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This is lame. I'd rather watch figure skating.