1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay classy, liberals.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

That or golf....:crackup:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What's wrong with golf?!? :confused:

[​IMG]

stk0308 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are so not Dave K's equal.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What I lack in scathing sarcastic ferocity I compensate for in altitude. :moon:

Orvis likes this.
  5. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

This is good.
    :Pop::Pop::Pop::Pop:

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Watch your sodium intake.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't watch much TV at all any more. My current career path has kind of ruined that particular activity. I'm up in the middle of the night upgrading systems to keep people happy with their boxes of light and magic.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, noticed that in your sweet ass toy car setup... :p

9. Capitalview

Capitalview Well-Known Member

So let me get this straight. A bunch of like minded people in a place they feel comfortable in are making fun of others committing suicide or wishing others die and then laughing about it is just sarcasm? You mean like the original post that started this whole thing?

Funny how you also know that the 7+ pages you get when you do a search just for DIAF (just in The Dungeon) are all sarcastic comments. That is an amazing ability you have.

I can't be to bad if I am getting under your skin so that you can only retaliate with insults instead of a coherent argument. Or are you just being "sarcastic" about wanting me to fuck myself to death with a ball gag?

Thanks for proving my point yet again with your last sentence. Or is it OK for you to say things like that but not people you disagree with.

jase likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

[​IMG]

Maybe a picture will 'splain it :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The original post linked an article in which a democrat was laughing at increasing white suicide rates, is that the post you mean?

As for the 7 plus pages, I didn't search. I checked your linked threads. I have been here long enough to know most of the personalities in the dungeon, and yes, most were sarcastic or in keeping with the personality of the poster. You have an amazing ability to miss the point, I truly believe you could fling yourself at the ground and miss.

Orvis likes this.
  12. Capitalview

Guess you are right. I don't get their "sarcastic wit". Of course, I haven't seen anything other than crude retaliatory attacks coming from them.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Many of which were jokes, hence my post... I think you may be a lot more emotionally involved int he subject than most of us.

Capitalview likes this.
  14. Capitalview

So, since you know these people it makes their statements ok. Yet you get angry at the original article but you know nothing about their personalities. I am simply doing to the linked comments what you are doing to the original article. Taking their comments at face value.

If you are allowed to insert the posters personality into your argument shouldn't you take time to figure out the personalities of the people involved in the article too?

Again, I am not defending anyone who encourages suicide. I am simply trying to point out that taking something at face value to suit your political beliefs is wrong.

15. Capitalview

Eh, you are probably right.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My first post in this thread is about dead horse abuse, so I am obviously heavily invested in the topic. I don't take anyone here seriously, least of all myself. Chillax.

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Nothing really , but golf doesn't immediately come to mind with that picture....:moon:

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

C'mon guys ... how can you be so idtioic? Clearly, people talking shit politically on a motorcycle racing forum is the same as an elected official at a party summit making comments in his public speech. It's all the same and should be taken at face value in all circumstances.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pumpkin, you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting under my skin, even if you were to fuck yourself to death with a ballgag at my suggestion.

So get your party hat on and let's all cheer the suicidals on to victory!

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Are tickets being sold for the live viewing?