1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

There a several former and a few current CCS & WERA racers on the service. I've tried a couple of times to get something together. It seems work schedules conflict.
    It would be cool to get a league together. Kenny and I have talked about it. The majority of the tracks that WERA races @ on I Racing

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Only problem I have with Derek is that he almost never returns e-mails.
    I've got 1 sticky button I wanted to have him repair or turn it into a rotary.
    2 e-mails no reply.

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Do you have to have a certain licence to do a league? If not im so down. I would need to learn some tracks but that would be a blast.

Im running kenny off the track, thats our only hope. :crackup:

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Depends on who sets up the league.
    If Kenny or I set it up, then no.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nope...no need for that.

G Dawg likes this.
  7. pickled egg

Since when has "need" been part of the equation? :confused:

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  8. Venom51

They are slow to respond by the time the signal processing is done and the pump motors receive their commanded actions and move the platform you are already 10 feet further down the track. They can never be prepared to move before they need to so it's always a delayed cue. You are better off without it.

9. pickled egg

Fucking turbo lag. :mad:

418 likes this.
  10. Venom51

Something like that. :D

If you want it for the fun factor then so be it. I can see where it would be fun as hell. Chances are you'd lap slower and we just can't have that kind of shit around here. :D

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I've got Buttkicker transducers on my rig. Running 2 audio cards with the Simvibe software. No matter what I do, I can't get the 2nd card to show in the sim.

12. pickled egg

Dude, I've got small chilruns. I barely have time to perform a Cannoli birth control technique, I sure as shit don't have time to play race cars.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I still have to clean everything before posting to avoid as many smart ass comments as possible.
    This is the chassis I designed . DSC00225.JPG

14. Venom51

Sweet....

But there is no avoiding the smartass comments. I mean look at the edge on that cloth that looks like it cut using a pissed off billy goat.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

^^^^ that, and maybe you might wanna plant some grass in your yard, all i see is asphault... :D

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Dog's blanket. Though about getting Photoshop, so I could crop it, but that money went to simvibe

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I've got to invest in a better camera. I used my tripod and it still looks like shit.
    Room is under construction, so fuck off :) PIC_0514.JPG PIC_0515.JPG PIC_0516.JPG

418 and ORIF like this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I like the drink holder.

19. Venom51

That's a fan...not a drink holder.

G Dawg likes this.
  20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I've played around with my kid's Oculus Rift and Project Cars. Pretty damn cool. Running it through a 1070 card. Wish the resolution was hire, but the view tied to head movements is awesome. If I went balls deep I'd go with the VR headset myself.