Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Well there was the transcript of the general. By law if it is an american not under the warrant it must be deleted, oops. So given there is one confirmed case and spying on a sitting Senator (Sessions) it is reasonable to assume there was more. After all this is the administration that had the IRS persecute political opponents and illegally release taxes. Ooops they also spied on the media. Probably nothing there though :timeforabeer:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'll never be able to pin it on Obama directly. But didn't the FBI openly say they tapped Trump staffers stuff looking for the Russian hackers?

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

From what I have heard (radio), the FBI has full access to wire tap all foreign dignitaries. If a conversation with a US citizen takes place, they must obtain a warrant to listen in on that conversation. There is more to it, but that is the readers digest version.

If it means anything, from what I have heard, listening in on those conversations without a warrant is illegal, and so was the leaking of said conversation.

4. sheepofblue

And even if nothing goes back to Obama the people doing the action AND ordering it need to go to jail. Then next time a president/administration decides to act poorly the minions might pause.

5. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

There's still no proof, only accusations from Trump.

So because Trump said it, you guys are all on it. Jumping on the band wagon.

So because Trump said it, that means that Obama is guilty?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Using the playbook the left has been using for many years. How do you like it when others go by the same rules of engagement?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My understanding is that they were listening to the Russians and caught Flynn (I hope I got the right guy this time. Still haven't checked. :D )

8. jase

So that means it's OK? Is this all a game?

Trump is acting like a 12 year old girl with these BS accusations. I dont want my President to act that way. It maybe OK with you, but it isn't OK.

Right against Left isn't going to win anything.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah that makes sense. I guess Trumo could be trying to spin that one to blame Obama :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I totally understand your logic. My question is where was YOUR compromise? You want what you are not willing to give.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Cmon Rick. His messiah said we could sit in the back of the bus.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure that showing that the Russian ambassador was working from Trump Tower (since that's where he says the wiretap was) is going to help him dispel the perception of impropriety. :D

13. sheepofblue

It does not mean Obama is guilty but was the wire tap they quoted on the retired General performed by space aliens or bigfoot in your world?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but it's Trump - him saying it was at Trump Tower could mean someone tapped called Trump Tower - accuracy isn't hugely important for him :D

15. jase

Dude, im not the head of the left, so i cant compromise for them. If it was up to me, i would work things out instead of the BS fighting. That works both ways, both Parties need to take a chill pill and get shit done. All this in fighting only hurts us as a nation.

But please tell me where a standing POTUS accused his predecessor of doing something illegal without any proof?

16. jase

You honestly believe that the Obama administration did a wire tap on Trump/Trump Tower?
    If you do, where's the proof of that wire tap?

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

proof? lol

people dont even know how proof is proven.

18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I think they're both wrong, why does that seem so hard for some to understand?

jase likes this.
  19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Then the left needs to STFU , they have done nothing except make it clear they will not work for America. It's getting real old, real fast. The constant attacks with ZERO evidence that flow from them daily and now they want proof of something the President has said. It's their own left leaning news outlets that are saying the same thing the President is except for one detail. They said it in Jan when they were attacking the then President elect. It's all coming back to bite them in the ass.

XFBO likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because you only condemn one group perhaps?