1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it true? $175,000 Payout for Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Feb 12, 2017.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

don't know if there is one yet.. it will be posted soon i'm sure.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mmmmmm, pitcher of Yuengling at the deck with a cup of ice floating in it and a good book. Life doesn't get much better.

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I know Jason did not change his own motor.It was more of a badgering of someones wording of his post.
    Kinda the same way he abruptly took my post out of context,and did the same.

I have raced with Jason waay back when he was young.Sat in a motorhome while we visited mutual friends,
    he also had an rs250 for sale at a shop I use to work at.I understand he doesent wrench.
    I know Gregory is very fast,wasnt ever a point ...Just did not like his tude.
    Ya cant have an opinion,or discussion for that matter with some people.Im not gonna swoon and jerkoff over
    any rider,Love you Greg,but I'm throwing away all my posters of you.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  4. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

LOL "swoon and jerkoff over"? epic ..

5. MELK-MAN

if i took your post (paraphrasing) "the d200 is just a bunch of low level motoAmerica riders taking club racer money" wrong.. i apologize. I'm often an asshole, it's one of my endearing qualities. Ask anyone. It's also evident from your later posts, you do hold the event in high regard (or at least it's history). But i don't think i was the only one that took your post the way i did. I was just one that replied to it.
    I don't research someone when i reply to their posts, i take the post at it's face value within the context of the thread. it keeps my replies unbiased. However, from you revealing your history, it does seem as though the original post you made is in fact, a bit condescending . but whatever.. that may have not been your intention. Lets move on.

ToofPic likes this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Thank you Greg.Im not anything but a fan,and hope my posts come across as such.I think a lot is lost in how I type my thoughts.
    They sometimes don't match up,but I do not down play what goes into the 200.
    Hail John Ashmead!!

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I'm pretty sure Farrell is ramping up looking for redemption after his blown motor, too.

MELK-MAN and metricdevilmoto like this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I blame myself that we haven't met up there. I always leave for home before sunset (Too many deer on Tomoka Farms Rd).

9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Wait......there's Melka posters out there?

418, MELK-MAN and metricdevilmoto like this.
  10. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

BTW the 200 is gonna be live streamed on fanschoicetv. Mar 18 1pm eastern.

MELK-MAN, Steeltoe and ToofPic like this.
  11. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Who cares!? Melka sucks!

His superbike ain't even that superbikey.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Why, did he buy it from his buddy, the plumber, without Carrillo rods?

Bruce and MGM like this.
  13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This looks an awful lot like you're blaming the deer ... jus sayin.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My usual is the Zuma back to the track (love the campground by the airport) or even better the tire test I went to where I stayed right next door.

Why would you take Tomoka over I-4?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Last I knew Jason wasn't sure about going this year. I hope he does as he does have the pace to place if all goes well.

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I posted the 20th annual pool over at Facebook. (I believe I even sent you an invite, too) Eric said he'll be posting the entry list there soon and will update it weekly until the pre-entry deadline.

17. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

:crackup:

A friend of mine missed his exit to Daytona and tried to U-turn his truck and trailer on the medium strip. He miscalculated and got stuck in a ditch. FHP came along and kept questioning how it happened, implying that alcohol was involved. My friend insisted that a deer ran in front of him and he took evasive action. They went back and forth on this until the trooper had to go to his cruiser for a radio call. He came back, gave my friend back his license and reg and explained he had a more important call and that the local PD would be coming along soon. Halfway back to the cruiser he stopped, turned around and yelled, "Stick to the deer story!"

MELK-MAN likes this.
  18. MELK-MAN

no worries Sir. and yes! lets see Ashmead continue to run up the most laps in the 200 record !

true.. and true ! :) LOL

ToofPic likes this.
  19. I don't know of any Motorsport that purse money would cover expenses.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bahama Breeze across the street from the speedway is my spot now. They'll serve you booze too