Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...what you consider combative, I see as stirring up the offended.

2. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

I guess that is a matter of perspective.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seriously? You don't see protests against a political figure as different than threats against a private citizen? Sad.

4. jeffr1ey

did I say that? nope, don't think that's what I said. obviously the perspective of the situation changes depending whether your on the so called "left" or "right".

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Whoops. Cross thread post. Sorry, I was channeling the grammy thread.

6. jeffr1ey

sad :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mea culpa.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You can is identify as a culpa all you want, doesn't mean you're going into the shitter with my kid! :mad:

:p

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You can't have it both ways. If the guy chooses to do things in a completely unconventional, arguably very non-presidential fashion (there are manifold examples of this behavior) why wouldn't both the press and opposition make note? Conversely, these behavior seems like the very reason his supporters love him so much (see: "throwing grenades").

Justice Kennedy was in the news yesterday, and his comments were more about the nature of the times we live in, where civil discourse has gone missing. You can blame both sides for that, but there is no missing it being an outcome of increased polarity -- something many on this board have championed.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not to worry, no way am I headed to the tundra any time soon...make that ever.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Who gave the left the authority to define "the way"? The press is butt hurt. Good. They are as much to blame for the divide in this nation as anyone.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

With respect to my observation, "the way" has not been defined by the left. It has been defined by history, as that is the basis for most norms. Carry on with pointing fingers at a side while I admonish us all.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  13. jeffr1ey

butt hurt my ass.. they are just covering the shit show that is Trump.

14. pickled egg

Who appointed you National Spankings Advisor? :Poke:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The way is being redefined by technology and media. I see a loss of objectivity resulting from the need to feed the machine. We are not better for this change.

16. pickled egg

Reality

17. jeffr1ey

your reality, like many others on here.

18. pickled egg

Reality, if one keeps one's head out of his (or in your case, George Soros') ass

19. jeffr1ey

let the hate flow through you :D

20. pickled egg

And don't forget to flush