1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like Robby Bobby is full of hot air...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is that Robby Bobby and Pickled Egg got into your head way back in November and since you got banned you've schemed until you could get back in here and call them both out? Seems to me that your a bit emotional about the whole thing. That's gotta be tough when some internet tough guys get that deep in your head.

kangasj likes this.
  2. Nope. It's actually not tough at all. I just enjoy pointing out that they're full of shit.

It seems to me that you may be the emotional one. Looking at the content of your posts in this thread, it seems that I may be in your head. You're the one taking the time to look up my real name, making posts saying that I have dicks in my mouth, making posts saying illogical things about me hiding behind a keyboard, etc.

Didn't you have me on ignore before? Yep. All evidence points to me being in your head.:D

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

IYC even told us where he is located...:crackup:

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Ignore doesn't update with your aliases automatically.

And I'm just pointing out how full of shit you are princess. :D

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

What have you been doing with Robby? Have you not threatened him?

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Why do you keep avoiding the important question....

Are you willing to state for the record that you won't press charges?

kangasj likes this.
  7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

If you was a real bad ass like you claim you are, you wouldn't worry about no damn charges. You would just go and do what you said you were going to do.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You obviously know nothing about Rob's past .... Lets just say "He ain't skeerd to bitchslap the fk out of a punk ass mofo"..... He even smiles for the mugshot.... But he is a Learned Man now... LOL

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

hehe... don't forget his badass cousin named Slasher Deathrace.

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Let's just say I'm no badass, however I have had several times I've reminded folks that like to take things too far.

I've got no desire to sit in another jail cell. Especially after traveling all the way to Pa.

Those that say they aren't worried about charges are either stupid or never sat in jail.

Slider82, drop, TLR67 and 3 others like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Or they don't come here for the hunting... :crackup:

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

To steal a line from Broome...Rob will beat a motherf@cker with another motherf@cker

joec and TurboBlew like this.
  13. Bob, you keep adding these conditions. There were no conditions when you made the threat, other than Trump winning. You said if Trump won, you would come to Pittsburgh and slap me. Trump won and all I hear is you bullshitting. You either back your words up or you don't. There's zero responsibility on my end. I made no threat. You did.

I will say that I've been in a few altercations over the years and have never pressed charges.

14. No. I have not threatened him. Pointing out that he hasn't backed up his words isn't threatening him.

15. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Seriously, are you 12?

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I still only remember the one important condition that has yet to be met.

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This is the longest game of "I'm rubber, you're glue" I've ever seen.

18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

If you want to split hairs Robby Bobby didn't threaten to slap you, he threatened to slap some dude named RFKA steel city. RFKA steel city actually stopped existing around November so it is actually impossible to carry out that promise.

19. Robby-Bobby

All you gotta do is post this:

Rob, no I will not press any charges if you come here.

Simple as that. No need for long paragraphs.

I'm awaiting your reply.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:You need to get out this thread. Only two people need to embarrass themselves with this childish shit. You don't have to.

Orvis likes this.