1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like Robby Bobby is full of hot air...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Nope. Bobby still hasn't backed up his threat.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And Dingleberry still hasn't provided the information requested. And so the circle jerk continues.

3. No information was requested when he made the threat. There were no stipulations other than Trump winning.

Why would I put my address on here for you goofs? Some of you might have malicious intent. If I wasn't a good person, you'd have already opened a box of poop, Venom.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I didn't care about all of this in the beginning, made a joke about it a few posts back, BUT since you keep this nonsense going, I honestly hopes he comes ups there and kicks the ever living shit out of you. Jeez!!

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

The funny thing is that the post that shit roller is talking about wasn't even serious, it was a joke. Pretty obvious when you read it.

6. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

No shit, just continue acting like a 7th grader standing behind the principal sticking his tongue out. Just reinforces what some see liberals as immature children. For heavens sake, quit feeding this twit.

kangasj likes this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I actually have all the information I need. Including address and phone numbers including family members.

I should have been way more clear in the beginning. Like I said, and he's read it plenty of times, if he's willing to state that he WILL Not Press charges then I'll gladly make a trip.

However, it's completely fine by me that a ginger wannabe Dj and a few others here say I'm full of shit. Luckily my arrest record and prior jail time backs me up plenty.

While I don't have a problem with him posting his address (I know it) I'm sincerely worried that his (kind) is the type to press assault charges if I even bump into him. Which is why I would kindly request that he state that he won't press any charges.

Otherwise he can still feel like he won behind his keyboard at his parents house, still holding out hope for Bernie, and stil jerking off into socks.

I'll still be sitting here happy that Trump won and that I'm on the Shit Rollers mind:)

Shenanigans likes this.
  8. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I'll be in Minni for 8 days starting next Thursday.. where can I go? I promise I'm no internet tough guy and first rounds on me :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What are you into? Hipster shit? I'll let Gabe be your guide, he's the Minneapolitan. I'm a western burbs guy, we like to pretend we're wealthier than we are and look down our noses a lot :p

PM me, we'll get together, it'll be a gas. Maybe we can even get Putterslut to come out and say hi.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Isn't it great that he's back?:rolleyes:

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

no

kangasj likes this.
  12. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Not too into the Hipster stuff.. our corporate office just opened up in the warehouse district and we were there a month ago. Far too many manicured beards and skinny jeans for my tastes. I'm good with smaller dive bars with decent lookin servers and cheap beer! Or sometimes a nice place with good wine where I fit in in my dress cloths coming from the office. So pretty much anything.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm bored already.

14. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Didn't he challenge you and say he'd find a way back in? I'm pretty sure he did. I can't believe you're gonna let him get the best of you. :Poke::D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was allowed in. The entertainment has not happened.

I truly don't know why people think proxies are hard to spot.

16. I've been using my real IP address.

What kind of hex did you guys put on this account? I can surf the forums very fast if I'm not signed in but as soon as I log in it goes to a snails pace.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just slowing your roll, shit roller

18. Ah, internet gangster number two. I have a couple wisdom teeth that could stand to be extracted. When are you gonna back your hot air up?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I work on a cash basis. If you want to use your dental coverage, try these guys

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For this attempt...