1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like Robby Bobby is full of hot air...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 7, 2017.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's Kidd Luke. Several years ago we did sound for some events he produced (he actually put on some decently sized shows), then his magic faded and so did the events. He still owes me money.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

For 30% Robby will bitch slap it out of him ;)

3. Or at least he will say he will on the internet. Which reminds me, you promised me some free dental work. A tooth extraction by fist. I'm still waiting on that one too. Internet tough guys crack me up. :D

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Yeah, like guys who create a new ID and post up about how they didn't receive their long distance ass kicking.

I think you should go down to Florida, get your ass kicking, then borrow a bike from Robby Bobby and race one of his flat track events and then come home. Fun will be had by all.

Or you can continue to be a little bitch here.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Are you willing to state for the record that you will NOT press charges?

Internet cowards crack me up.

Let me know and also can you get me your march schedule? You're welcome to pm it to me since we know you can't Facebook me without unblocking me:)

6. Nah. The bitch move is threatening people on the internet. Never did that and never will. Bobby said he'd come here. Why would I spend my money to go there?

I'm still with Bernie, BTW. He's a great man who cares about the people, unlike the coward in chief currently occupying the Oval Office.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Once a dung, always a dung.

kangasj likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

My hands are too important. I'm thinking folding chair.

Coward

9. Robby-Bobby

Are you willing to state on record that you will NOT press charges? Also still waiting on any kind of march schedule.

10. Robby-Bobby

Lol loves Bernie but calls trump a coward...

Is this real life?

The politician who let himself be bullied right off stage and backed down to a corrupt woman.

Lmfao

kangasj likes this.
  11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You call someone out for not giving you an overdue ass beating, then refuse to let that person know where to deliver the overdue ass beating, and you're calling him a coward? Perfect liberal logic.

No one here believes you will tell Robby where to find you, simply because you know he will do it and that scares the shit out of you.

Gorilla George and kangasj like this.
  12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You should go to Florida. I hear they have free healthcare.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Still waiting for all those Clinton delegates to vote for Bernie LOL.

kangasj likes this.
  14. Come to Pittsburgh and I will provide you with my location. You're the one going internet tough guy. I'm under no obligation to provide you with any info, but will do so and give you a chance to back your words up. You're not blocked, and never have been, BTW. FB really isn't that hard to use.

Rob P, I pay for my own health care.

15. The benefits of Bernie's influence will be reaped in 2018. Many young people have been inspired.

Bobby, the coward is the one who has made a threat that they haven't been able to back up. Egg Fart, that puts you in the coward category too, with your unsuccessful suicide by mod jihad attempt.

jase likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:crackup:

Challenging people to make good on their "threats" while hiding your exact location is pretty much the definition of cowardice, Dunghank.

Let me know when you're in the Minneapolis area, I'll invite you to my bar where musicians play instruments, instead of pussies with iPods. :moon:

kangasj likes this.
  17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Inspired to be sellouts and take other people's money? Sweet.

This is the same Bernie Sanders that had his ass handed to him in economics by a hair stylist right?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

So when RB slaps him he can now say "Feelin' the burn!!!!!"

Potts N Pans likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nah. Inspired to commit felonies and disqualify themselves from voting :D

20. I'm not hiding. I'm right where I was when you two clowns made your idle threats. It's not my responsibility to come to you. I'll make my exact location known to either one of you if you come to Pittsburgh to try and back up your words. I haven't threatened either one of you so I'm not the one having problems backing up my words.

I haven't challenged you either. Just pointed out that your mouths have written checks that your bodies haven't been able to cash. It's up to you to cash those checks or remain an internet tough guy. Like I said, come to Pittsburgh and I will gladly give you the chance to make good.

Where's IYC? Is he still alive? I thought he'd have added his two cents by now.

jase likes this.