1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja H2 coming.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 1, 2014.

1. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

225. Easy.

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I've read 240 with basic mods and de-restriction.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's a horse of a different color. That takes it up from an S1000r or Panigale with a few bolt-ons to untouchable area

4. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Having some experience in the turbo car world, I'd expect none of the naturally aspirated models to stand a chance in a straight line, once the H2 is derestricted and tuned. HP is very easy with forced induction.

Here's the thread from Guhl Tuning:
    http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/tuning...ary-results.html#/forumsite/20708/topics/5122

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Honda East is taking orders for them, FYI.

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So it looks like it really needs that reflash and dump the exhaust otherwise you're not getting much more than any other 1000 with a S.C.'er whine.

9. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Peak vs peak, sure. But area under the curve, even stock, is massive. Torque too.

Folks are getting +45 hp from slip-on + flash.

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

And I don't much trust that video. Dudes launches were shit. Not sure I've ever heard of blipping the throttle before launch as being the best method. And who knows if his shifts were on point and if he had some ball shrinkage at higher speeds. I'll trust that it was outrun by a stock zx-10 when I see 2 accomplished riders race.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Brock Davidson got over 235 at the tire and 104 ft lbs.

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I could be imagining things but the guy on the H2 did appears to be a heavier guy as well ;)

16. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I have one in my shop. Owner has let me ride it all I want. Its a VERY fun bike to ride.

17. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Was chatting with one of the Kawi dealer guys over the weekend. Apparently you can't even look at the H2R parts fiche. Needs to have a VIN to be able to order any parts from Kawi.

18. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

You should see the maint. schedule on it. I think con rod inspection at 30 hours or some crazy shit.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seeing all of whats getting spit out of the exhaust when its bouncing off the limiter makes me think that's probably a good idea. Its that bit of cylinder/ring/piston shavings flying out there? :crackup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYiSqMh8hs

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner