Dear concession counter lady

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:)Don't ask me what size bottle of water I want then, when I tell you, start arguing with me that a larger bottle is better because its only $.50 more. That makes me want to pull you over the counter and kick you. Take your $4.75 for a 20 oz. bottle and shove it up your butt.

Have a nice day.:)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sometimes you can't even help difficult people save money.

3. I shouldn't need water from the gas station for another 17 years.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Should'a bought the larger water, mister difficult.

5. I stopped at a gas station on my way to Barber about 3-4 years ago to get gas. They had some of those big displays of cases of water inside the store. You know how they line the store with like 4-5 pallets with cases of water and then have them on sale.

Well, im standing there, with a case of water in my hand, and this 6', 280lb woman who is barefooted, drunk and high off her ass comes stumbling into the store, smelling like a walking tub of weed, Busch beer and armpits. And as I am standing there, she steps on my foot, bumps into me, almost knocks me over...and then tells ME to watch it. It was like this...

Redneck - "Watch it"
    Me - "Don't tell me to watch it, I was just standing here, you stumbled into me".
    Redneck - "Well hurry up, I want some water".
    Me - "Don't tell me to hurry up"
    Redneck - "Just move damnit"
    Me - "Don't fucking tell me to move, I will buy every one of these motherfuckers and you won't get SHIT".
    Redneck - "You wouldn't...."
    Me - "Watch me"
    Redneck - (turns to cashier) - "he can't do that can he?"
    Cashier - "Well ma'am, he was there first and there is no purchase limit".
    Me - "Ring 'em up....every damn one of them, ring 'em up".

She was mad as hell. Which made it even better :D. To top it off, this old man came in while she was still in there all pissy and was like "aww, I was hoping to get some of that" and I told him "Sir, where are you parked, you can have 2 of my cases" and carried some to his car for free. :D

An hour later, when I was still piss-anting water out to the truck, I was regretting it. But it was one of those times where I had done showed my ass, there was no way I could crawfish out of it.

When I got to the track, the people with me looked in bed of the truck full of cases of water and was like "Umm, I probably don't even want to know" and I was like "that isn't even half of it, look in the trailer". :crackup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018
  6. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

This place is priceless.:crackup:

R/T Performance likes this.
  7. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

^that day was friggin hilarious lol. Ihad to help you move it to get to your stuff lol.

On the original topic, upselling bugs the crap outta me even though I know why they do it.

"You know for only a dollar more you can get two!".. but I only wanted one. If I had wanted two, id have two in my hand already

9. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Dude... that's effing priceless. :crackup:

10. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Dude. You are my hero.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good news Dart. You have just been eclipsed on the difficult scale.

12. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

We were all at the track like "wtf is taking him so damn long? I hope he's alright. He should have been back like an hour ago..."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  13. Chaotic, that's a great story. :beer: That has to be right up there in BBS lore with shipping a bunch of pennies. :D

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yup. :crackup:

Dart, Broome, it must really suck to be you guys. :D

[​IMG]

15. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

That story will rank with the best of em Mr. Broome.... :crackup: :crackup:

16. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

That so sounds like something I would do, right before sleeping on the couch for a week.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, that was as good as any old-school BBS stories. I'm talking dog-food-shopping-in-a-Miata worthy.
    :crackup:

18. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Classic !!!

Fonda Dix likes this.
  19. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

This should answer the question for some people of " What would you do if you won the lottery?" :D

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Broome....:bow:

LD......:rolleyes:

:D