M.C. Hymer Motorcycle Thief

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragger29, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeah, I guess you`re right
    This is true! Was wondering if that was daughter, model or the other guys(son?) gf.

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Me thinks Ray needs to STFU until after his trial. What a dumbass!

4. RobertoRolfo

RobertoRolfo Banned

Okay, I don't know the guy personally... but his posts are fucking ridiculous and scream "full of shit". I'm actually amazed that the other posters are so civil to him, especially the guy who's stolen bike was in the guy's shop. Oh, right, sorry, it was all his son... he knew nothing about it. Yet he has a big fat pic of his family and is clearly close with them. Scumbag.

5. Hi, this is Ray Hymer. I joined this forum to address what you are all saying, and maybe educate you about the case. My trial starts on Tuesday, March 30. I am going to post on stone's forum about the daily developments. I'll try to post responses on this forum, but I am unsure about my time availability after Tuesday. The trial is supposed to last 2 weeks. I have maintained my innocense from day 1, over 4 years ago. As the details come out, I will put them in a daily recap here:

http://www.allstoneallthetime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10597

I can understand why some of you would post things that say how bad I am, or how I must be a thieving bastard, etc. You all believe what you read in the newspapers, or on a forum. I suggest that you wait until the trial is going, and hear how silly their whole case is. They have a lot of 1 + 1 = 3
    conclusions. Guilty by association, that kind of thing.

To those that suggest that I STFU (apparently to avoid incriminating myself), I am careful not to reveal defense strategy (for fear of the prosecution attempting to distort facts), but I have no problem telling the truth to anyone that asks. Did I steal even a single motorcycle?? Not on your life!! Did I run a chop shop?? Absolutely not! As hard as it is for any of you to believe, there actually is no evidence of me doing either.

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I don't care how innocent you think you are - you're an imbecile for bringing this here.

7. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

You need to go away.

8. toymoney

toymoney Well-Known Member

:Pop::Pop: I gotta see this!

9. T-Roc

T-Roc Well-Known Member

the guy sounds like he is full of shit.

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Your the freek with the sword Davie used to use for his avatar:Puke:

If you get sent to prison, I'm gonna mail a copy of that pic to every inmate at that prison.

11. It's amazing how many people have to go to a trial for "not doing anything."

I've never been arrested or even questioned about doing anything wrong. Can anyone guess why? I'll give you a hint. I don't break the law and I NEVER associate with shitheads.

If you hang with shitheads it makes you a shithead. If shitheads are in your family. Disassociate. It's only hard if your weak minded.

</done>

12. Now, that's the way to view this topic! When do you ever get day to day updates from a defendant in a case of this magnitude?

I had never been arrested either. You would need to talk to people in Arizona to get a better understanding of how law enforcement works here. What the prosecutors do is stack as many charges as they can, using the "secret" Grand Jury system that we have. Then, they offer plea bargains that are maybe 20% of what they are facing, and basically force people to plead guilty to crimes that they have not committed. Nate, you sound like you would do exactly what I am doing if you were charged with crimes you didn't commit. You wouldn't wilt under the pressure, and you would stand up and fight for your rights! That is what I am doing, and I will prevail.

I don't hang around anyone. I pretty much stay to myself, and spend time with my kids. I am planning to take Vanessa to some of the WERA rounds after this is all over, and maybe some of you can meet me at the track, and you can form your opinion at that time. Vanessa has an 08 Ninja 250 race bike, and due to my release conditions, I have been unable to leave the state to take her to the WERA and Willow rounds to have fun with the little 250.

To all of you that want to call me names, or make dumb accusations, or think that I am all BS, all you have to do is wait about 2 weeks, and if I am convicted, you can all have a field day. Buuuuut....when I am found not guilty, you can bet that I will return to those who have said unkind things about me and rub it in their faces. Really, it's just a lot smarter to wait and see. I can say with certainty that none of you know the facts about this case, so making insulting comments just shows a lack of character.

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

First of all, innocent until proven guilty guys. Seriously, lots of men have been proven innocent after going to trial. So please, hold comment on someone until he's PROVEN guilty.

Second, Ray...geeeeez, wait until AFTER the trial. It's already been said, keep your mouth shut until you're free, or not so free... I fully believe that there are people on here that will forward every word you say to your opposing attorneys. Don't be so naive as to think that they can't find something to tear you apart with. It's their job to twist every word you say.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have a way too high view of your importance in the world. You'll be an amusement here but your case isn't of any magnitude whatsoever outside of your own little world. You're being accused of being a thief, same as many many thousands of people all over the country. It's not special.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep on both counts.

16. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

like 10 pages minimum :crackup:
    :Pop: what an asshole!

17. thegoshow2002

thegoshow2002 lovely jubbly

This is what I cant get my head around and it would be greatly appreciated if you could enlighten me a little bit.

My bike is stolen the evening after a C.C.S race at Firebird Raceway.

I post up a thread on the C.C.S forum asking if people could keep an eye out for a silver GSX-R750 race bike.

Not even 24 hours after starting the thread you repsond saying that one of your friends has seen the bike and you tell me where it is located.

I go and retrieve the bike and truck that was stolen from me and I am now a happy little camper.

A few months later I see on R.R.W that you and your son have been arrested in connection with a motorcycle theft ring. I am now a slightly less happier camper after telling everyone I know what a great guy you are for helping out a fellow racer.

I am all for innocent until proven guilty but I have a hard time believing that this is more than just coincidence.
    Whats the deal ????
    The way I see it is either one of four possible scenario's

1. You stole my bike and truck.
    2. Your son stole my bike and truck.
    3. one of your scumbag thief friends stole my bike and truck.
    4. Its all just a weird coincidence.

I'm sure you can see how I have a hard time believing that scenario #4 is possible.

Looking forward to your response.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you suggest we believe what's on Stone's forum?

19. diddy2003

diddy2003 Well-Known Member

subscribed . . . . . .:wow:

20. Strike 1: I went to Arizona once. Got my truck keyed in a hotel parking lot. It was the trucks first trip.

Strike 2: My GF went. Had her entire stereo system ripped out.

Strike 3: These "zonies" always think it's okay to come to SoCal and "surf"

I have a very bitter taste in my mouth from this place. I'm sure, at this point, there are one or two decent humans in the state but, I doubt it.

Add Arizona to the "blow it off the map" list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.