JRP has a new ride

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Sep 4, 2009.

1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great season for M4, JU. Bummer Martin was hurt, would have loved to see them battle to the end, but great job, none the less.:up:

2. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

The guy has heart. I never told him about Rick's posted theory that he was being "allowed" to succeed by DMG for political reasons...never figured how riding with broken bones fit into that delusion.

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

+100

Perhaps RE should speak with the persons involved and determine what the correct course of action is to ensure fair and equitable treatment of riders when it comes to discipline and an apparent arbitrary enforcement of rules.

And for anyone who hasn't seen Thunderbolt in person, the esses are a one-line section.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Saying He has Heart would be an understatement after seeing him riding through that.

5. caferace

caferace No.

Explain, please.

-jim

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Sorry Jim, but you'll have to buy me a new set of implants first. And I'm no longer interested in them at the moment. :)

7. caferace

caferace No.

I did say "please".

Just kind of weird to leave that out there. Maybe I haven't been paying attention...

-jim

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

.7 off pole is not a disadvantage west is riding good though

9. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Funny thing is that they probably could have had his (JRP's) ass over the YouTube vid. You know, conduct detrimental to the sport. It surprised me to hear that they didn't just pull his credentials at the gate.

Not being there I'd have to defer to your judgment. If this is selective enforcement or even unfair enforcement, I agree with you that they now have a bigger problem to deal with.

10. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

West deserves a thread in a of himself!! The kid has been fast on privateer machinery for a long time. He used to lay down heat in the "old" AMA Supersport. I hope he gets it restarted on the AMA level for 2010!!!

11. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

JRP gone? I'll mourn the loss.
    OK, done. :rolleyes:

12. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

13. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

sounds like some douche baggery going on from both side. Was trying to remember why I have watched almost no AMA races this year?? Oh yeah I remembered now

14. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

You're missing out. There's been great racing.

15. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Wow! DMG wanted excitement, entertainment for the masses and JRP wanted to become a household name....looks like they both achieved it.

16. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

:stupid:

17. Racer45

I know. I started to watch a little at the Mid-O round. Really just cuz I wanted to see why everyone was crying about JRP. So I have watched a little bit. More of the 600s (whateverthey call it now). I've watched some superbike, especially after seeing that Josh got a win and kept getting more. I just don't like what DMG is doing with the rules (ok, now they seem to be fixing some for next year) and seem to enforce rules different on different people (i.e. JRP). Need to be the same to all not just cuz you don't like someone

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

JRP has a new ride alright. It's called riding the lazy boy 'cause you got your ass tossed indefinitely.

Better ring up TMZ.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Despite the fact the series appears to be run by the Jersey Mob... or at least the Floriduh blue hair equivalent.

20. Racer45

exactly why I really don't care for it