1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Annual WERA - AHRMA Vintage Challenge at Barber

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by hinshaw929, Mar 9, 2009.

1. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Actually, only one rider did well enough to have to invoke the "only pay out best 2 finishes" rule and he WASN'T on a Brit bike....

Mooney had two wins, is that not a brit bike.:up: Great ride mark you held up hope for your two stroke clan.:up:Thanks to Jim and his wife. One year the weather will be good.:beer:

2. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Invocation of the "it sucks" 2 class payout limit would require three (3) podium finishes... :up: Check the results to clarify who qualified and on what brand... :D

3. charles

charles The Transporter

Here we go again...

"Dickwaud" club founder and honorary member having a tiff.:D

4. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Thanks Tim, I had a lot of fun. Wasn't trying to take anything away from Mooney, he won 2, both in dominating fashion, I was referring to the new rule this year where if a rider won $$$ in more than 2 classes, only their best 2 finishes would be paid. Only one rider finished in the $$$ in more than 2 classes yesterday...

5. Yamaha Fan

Now Charles, I was just trying to clarify a simple rule for someone that by there own posting admitted they did not understand it... :D I would not call it a tiff, I mean no harm there right? ;) What would you suggest in this situation? should I post a link to a text to speech application? :confused:

6. charles

charles The Transporter

FYI, at a trackside ceremony at Barber, conducted by 'The Dickwaud Club' founder, Mr. Tim Joyce, I too was inducted into this elite organization... It is part of our prescribed duties and obligations to engage in 'dickwaud' arguments and innuendos.:p

7. Yamaha Fan

I am very pleased that you also are a member of this elite organization, as for your qualifications you have certainly proved yourself in the arena of arguments and innuendo :up: :crackup:

8. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, and as a Fellow Member of this now-growing international network of elite 'dickwauds', you'll be pleased to know our Glorious Founder Tim Joyce is working on a secret hand signal and a chronicle of proper words and phrases to be used in arguments and innuendo-slinging. :up:

9. Triumph#207

Triumph#207 Well-Known Member

Pat Mooney is one of my hero's as well and a very nice guy to boot:up:

As fer them other so-called British blokes (Benedict Arnolds in reverse) riding them Japanese two smokers I has no respect fer them wotsoever.:moon: (just joking)

Hope I hasn't offended anyone:D

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  10. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Mark sorry, misunderstood. I don't believe any results are posted yet but must be you, so concrats again.great job.:beer: It was fun mark,just like old times.An Bob your still a P-ssy.

11. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

:wow: WoW!

12. charles

charles The Transporter

I thought Bob was a 'dickwaud' !!! :rolleyes:

13. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Offended? No, disappointed yes. I was hoping to see you defending the Queen's honor, Malcolm...at least your Jap-junk riding, turncoat, fellow ex-pats were racing in the rain, in the finest British tradition.

14. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

If the rain keeps up all year I may have to start bringing around cups of tea and chocolate digestive biscuits!

15. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Don't forget the bumbershoot and shawl for Malcolm. :crackup:

16. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Malcolm,
    Somewhere the ghost of Barry Sheene is mooning you in return... :moon:

17. Triumph#207

Ah Yes - but I sees that they only lasted about half a lap. No sympathy fer them:D

18. Triumph#207

Hey! Thats kinda cruel :tut:

BTW, wot's a bumbershoot:confused: - just in case I needs to get one.:D

And Oh yes! I was there last year shuttling CharlieY backwards and forwards to the refreshment facilities, restrooms, refuelling facilities and other places that he needed chauffeuring to during the monsoon that was in progress at the time.

19. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

And a mighty fine chauffer you were sir!.....I remember me, you, and Bowie in the land yacht.....3 gas cans in the trunk, with the 3 other dead bodies:up: That car is a cruiser.

You were missed sir. You will just make things worse for yourself mentioning me :D

20. Triumph#207

It was an honor chauffuering youse guys around last year - Sorry wasn't there to do it again this year.:(

BTW, Them dead bodies you happened to mention were actually lamb cutlets that were disguised as sheep later to be cooked-up and eaten with mint sauce, mashed taters and peas in the finest of English tradition. Yet another example of superb English cuisine at its best. I could go on an' on:D

Last edited: May 25, 2009