Announcement of Pulsejet Project combustor construction phase completion!!

Discussion in 'General' started by E=MC2, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm off to count my jew gold and oppress some palestinians, I'll let you put on your nomex underwear 'cause you're in for one hell of a flaming from some others. Enjoy the wait.

2. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

The real question is: Is it Clubman legal? :D

Make sure you take video of it running. There is nothing like the wail of a pulsejet.

3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

What a douche :Puke: :Puke:

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Jews, protestants, what does it matter? Y'all are still white!:D

5. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

i aint jewish but i'd say this punk needs a good ass whipping just the same.

Notice no smile

6. WERA74

Lighten up guys. I don't think he was serious. Just needs some "sensitivity training.":D

Werner Von Braun was one of my boyhood heroes. He may have been a member of the party, but he was jailed for a short period for not being sympathetic enough to the Nazi cause. All he wanted to do was build rockets.

Smile!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Caesar, he's about to get all the sensitivity training as he can handle. :D

8. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

yeah, seriously (in repsonse to WERA74) (as in i seriously wasn't serious, not like yeah i was serious)

Atleast DaveK uses some of his jew gold on the AFF :D :up:

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I don't give a fuck if the little asswipe was serious or not. Substitute one word here or there and I bet you'd lose that incredible sense of humor that you have.

To the dumbass punk: Read a fucking history book. Learn about Nazi Germany and the 6 million. Oh, and spend 5 minutes on the internet to learn about the rise of anti-semitism in Iran and the MidEast and the specter of the anhiliation of the Jewish state. Then get back to me about how hilarious your stupid grade school jokes are.

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Nick, you need to learn to shut the fuck up.

11. WERA74

Please, let's not go down this slippery path. I will not condemn ignorance with more ignorance.

I have seen the ugly side of a lot of this shit. Let it go.

Please?

:D

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yeah, he had so many employment opportunities at the time.

Nick, just about the time you show your potential, you come up with this kind of stupidity and I'm back to wondering if you're gonna end up running NASA, running for President or running from the law. :(

13. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

i don't know much about the subject. it was just a tasteless joke, get over it! It's not like I actually dislike jews or anyone for that matter based on stereotypical inferences, except those damn liberals.

I don't break the law either.

14. WERA74

Now, that's crossing the line! Wachu got against convicts?

15. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ummm, nothing.

don't shoot me

16. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Nick, find a woman. Pay her if you have to.

Do it for us.

17. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Hey Nick - go read "Night" by Elie Wiesel. (It's a short novel, you're a smart kid, shouldn't take you long.)

How old are you? 16? Here's a photo of Elie when he was 16 (second row, seventh from left.)

[​IMG]

How funny are your jokes now?

(This photo is a work of the United States Federal Government, and according to Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code, is in the public domain.)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  18. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

i've read it....

19. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Ignoring the obvious bad taste in this thread, does the thing work? If any one was around Tech a couple years ago, there was a friend of mine who tried to build himself a pulsejet powered go-kart (great idea, right). It looked like the normal frat-guy craftsmanship on the kart with a pulsejet hooked onto the back. He showed it off at the GaTech autoshow in '05, but it only worked sporadically.

20. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Nick, you're right, it's just a joke, and I personally believe that you're a good guy. The thing you aren't getting re: "it's a joke, get over it" is that to you, the Holocaust is ancient history and as such, has an abstract quality to it. To others, it is why their grandparents, parents and brothers and sisters are dead.

Try to appreciate why it isn't funny to many people, and act accordingly.