1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zx6rr Info??

Discussion in 'General' started by TNT37, Jan 29, 2003.

1. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I misread your post because nowhere does it say F4 race bodywork.;)

3. Chip

Chip Registered

We'll It would have been pretty dumb if I was talking about a 1973 bultaco........

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

what R6? ;)

5. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Actually the body work does not come with holes in it, being that the teams all use different sources of light and none of it being from stock bikes, so every hole is different for each team. The only body work I no of is replacement aftermarket body work witch is not race body work.

6. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

JK around with you. Did you sell it and do you have the R1 yet?

7. stuman

stuman Well-Known Member

I'm picking up my new 636 in a few hours. I'm getting a black one and will ride it on the street until it's broken in. Then I get to add all the goodies and turn it into a race bike :) I'll keep you posted.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

the R1 turned out absolutely beautiful. R6 is sold.

9. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

No problem I plan on breaking mine in the fun way strait to the track and beat the livin piss out of it. Did I mention I am getting the extended warranty on it.....:D

10. Tracee Polcin

Go to www.sharkskinz.com they list street uppers which would have the headlight holes in them.;)

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

except that it is o.e.m. size and shape. and would be useless to race with. {no belly pan} ;)

12. Tracee Polcin

Just the uppers you use for endurance.;) You get the bellypan for the bottom.:p

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

dear clown, o.e.m. and race bodywork are not interchangeable. hence the split between upper and lower are halfway up the bodywork on race applications. thanks, BW

14. Tracee Polcin

You ever seen a 1 piece street upper made by the oem's? I'm betting that Sharkskinz 1 piece street upper won't fit with the rest of the oem bodywork. That's all I'm saying Bradley.;)

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it will. that's why that make it. a cheaper alternative for replacement o.e.m. stuff.

16. Chip

Chip Registered

You could take a race upper and punch holes in it for road lamps.......

But that would still have nothing to do with whether a 03ZX6R is going to be popular this year.........

P.S. - Congradulations Stuman.....Please post pics.....even if the bike does not have a belly pan or numbers to Tracee's satisfaction.

17. Tracee Polcin

I've been wrong before. But do you know this for fact or are you just guessing like me?;)

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nah, a buddy of mine put his bike back together with some. it looked crappy. i'd stick with o.e.m.

19. Chip

Chip Registered

Here are the pics of the ZX-6R we got last week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, no belly pan or numbers on this on either........my bad...

20. Tracee Polcin

Woo woo!!!:D