1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yoshi wire loom on a k6/7 Gsxr 600

Discussion in 'Tech' started by iomTT, Nov 23, 2015.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Part number 406-568-0000. Does this loom automatically activate a quick shifter function, or are there other parts reqd to go with it for this to happen? Yep, I am limited in my knoledge lol

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

How many times are you going to ask the same question? Senile old twat.

That harness uses the side stand connector for quick shift function.

iomTT likes this.
  3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yep, I am a pain Rick, cheers man. I need to create a list of questions I have already asked lol. At least I kinda remember how to ride a bike

4. doubleapex

doubleapex Well-Known Member

Actually, this may be a brand new question (maybe), it just sounds like all the other ones.:)

The harness does not activate anything, the EMpro ECU does. In this case the EMpro does not have a parameter to disable the quick shifter function (Semi-automatic shift), it is always ready for a signal from the side stand connector, It's all outlined in the EMpro manual. If you are using the stock flashed ECU then I have no idea.

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yoshi Harness fitted, and hope fully bike will be on Dyno tuned either next thursday of friday before my first race on it, on the Sunday

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

No dyno tune, due to all being fully booked, But loving the quick shifter action

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Now have Brembo master and Brembo Brake fluid on an in her also

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Now thinking about removing alternator and starter gears and fly wheel, less weight on total, and will rev up quicker. Our races are only 12 laps, so a fresh battery will do each race no drama's.

9. Don't waste your time dude. Just fix the brakes. Don't go looking for more ways to not make you finish a race. To finish first, first you must finish. Just my .02.

10. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

Does the yosh ecu have a table for injector battery voltage offset? If not I would not run the bike as a total loss system because my bet would be that as your battery voltage drops your fueling goes off which will drop your power output below what you would have gained from running it as a total loss. Just my 2c.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

A good friend here is running his exact same set up bike with total loss,and no drama'a at all, and it sure revs out quick

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Now have Yoshimura brake pads also- Dam I better haul ass this time