1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xr50 racing

Discussion in 'General' started by bobby, Nov 24, 2000.

1. bobby

bobby Guest

Anybody else out there doin any xr50 racing??? There are a few guys around the Chatt. town area doin it and it is a blast. Even got a web site...... www.angelfire.com/tn2/xr50freekz

Check it out!!!!!

2. fastguy

fastguy Well-Known Member

I heard Michael Lively was spanking your ass! That was the rumor. I will be ready for the XR50 combat, with 17th century armor and a joust (similar to jackass) [​IMG]

3. bobby

bobby Guest

Yea..... another rumor is that the "fastguy" will be armed with an XR50.....unfortunatly I predict he will be a back marker..... Dont mess with the Champ....

4. AllenD

AllenD Member

Interesting. Recently attended Danny Walker's American Supercamp and learned the basics of dirt tracking on an XR100. Have been thinking of what it would be like to convert an XR100 to a supermotard-type bike with street tires and start a parkinglot racing club. The really tiny pocket bikes are way too small, the XR50 is cramped as well, but the XR100 is just the right size for parkinglot racing and tons of aftermarket stuff is available.

5. bobby

bobby Guest

Yea... the xr50 is on the small size...but the speeds are slow, and very small areas work well for a track. With the addition of bicycle handle bars...the bikes are actually not that bad. I'm 6'5" and have no problem. Plus the XR50's are way cheap.

6. fastguy

hey bobby, I heard Killingsworth was getting his new tires today, it shall be war! Bobby, if I were you I would make sure I checked for KY jelly on your tires before I mounted the monster xr50. (at least we don't have to have steering dampners on our bikes like somebody else that we know of!

7. bobby

bobby Guest

Yea, he hopes he gonna get them by friday. He's been calling me...talkin it up. Yea.....Glad i got thet Race Tech shock for mine. Thats why I'm so fast.......Naaaaaa. Must be the talent.
    Ill give yea a call for Sunday race.

8. fastguy

hey bobby, are we racing this sunday, Jan 7? I may be selling the xr50, I might be moving my financial planning practice to Knoxville. Sucks, but I made partner in firm up there. Call me and let me know.