1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK 2024: Rea replaces Toprak?!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I disagree even on that score, if Pedrosa can do it there are tons of females who can. Y'all are delusional on the strength of the big bad little guys...

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Where are they?

cbush likes this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well Shayna Texter, the winningest racer in American Flat Track series 450 class (yes more than Dalton, Dallas, Kody etc) has even said she went back down to the 450's because the twins required so much more. Hell, she was fast on a twin as well and even set fast time at Springfield a few years back, but that is/was only a 25 lap race for approx 10-15 minutes. She is extremely small, extremely small for her size, so I would say, she's a pretty good gauge of top female physical motorcycle racing strength.

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Doesn't that kinda prove the point that women can run at the top. Apparently she just made the choice that 450s are better for her at this point in her career, not that she couldn't do it.

5. Robby-Bobby

I mean you conveniently glossed over her exact words to me. So what are you saying, that woman should just be used in qualifying because she physically, in the best shape of her life couldn't last the entire race.....

I mean the best MMA females could throw some devastating punches, but how much harder can a man of the same weight and size hit? Exactly.

cbush likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not into racing. Swimming, gymnastics, track and field, more normal sports for women.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not wanting to doesn't mean she isn't capable. There are tons of males that don't want to give the effort it takes either.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A man of the exact same size and weight and build won't hit any harder than a woman. Their muscles aren't magically built differently.

9. Robby-Bobby

broooooooo

Come on now. I happen to have a LOT of experience in MMA, and you are completely wrong on that. LOL I am not gonna get into a pissing match with you, but the same size man and woman, a man is gonna hit so much harder and thats not even including taking a punch. A decent man will be able to take a lot more abuse (unless a really good knockout) but theres simply no comparison. Can I ask you how many punches you've taken from each? Id say conservatively, I have experienced at least 100 probably way more.

AJ and cbush like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If they hit different they're not built the same. I think you're comparing apples to oranges and trying to say they're both apples....

Muscles, bones, ligaments, whatever at their core do not differ based on sex. Size can, build can, amount of each can sure, but then you're not comparing equals.

11. Robby-Bobby

Its not hitting "differently" as they are mostly taught proper technique. Just the man hits quite a bit harder.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If they are not hitting the same they are not built the same. You can keep repeating they are all you like but it is physically impossible. There is nothing that having a dick will do to make you hit harder.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, mother truckers! Some of us. . . Err, them big bad little guys will fuck You up 7 ways to Sunday and 3 more times on Sunday night! :D
    Do you mess with chihuahuas ? Maybe, but never twice! :D

14. nigel smith

In actual fact, they do indeed differ based on sex. Don't take my word for it. Do a little research. Start with bone density, limb to torso proportions, muscle fiber composition, and cardiovascular efficiency.

cbush likes this.
  15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I dont think this is correct, based on Olympic lifting.
    Lightest class for men is 61kg (on wikipedia)

upload_2023-9-8_11-21-18.png

Women Classes
    The lady that beat the 61kg man is 150kg
    upload_2023-9-8_11-22-24.png

16. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I am not saying women cant be faast, as proven by many of the ones mentioned above.
    They can be incredibly fast, and maybe we will one day see one in GP. But for the same height and weight men have a big advantage physically.

cbush likes this.
  17. nigel smith

Well, there you have it. They are not built the same.

18. Robby-Bobby

You can twist it and spin it till Biden knocks on your door but please please please, do some homework. This isnt even a debate or discussion. Let me make it as simple as I can for you.

A male and female, weighing the same, same height, same reach, same everything except for cock and balls, with the same fucking trainer teaching the same technique, the MALE will ALWAYS win. Period.
    You can argue, and that fine, but I am literally telling you right here from a coach whos got UFC fights and wins to his name, as well as countless semi-pro and amateur fighters, that you are wrong.

I am giving you actual first hand experience with examples.

AJ, Skter505 and cbush like this.
  19. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Motorcycles have throttles and engines, they're doing most of the work then right?

20. Robby-Bobby

Nigel similar things can be said in your experience with runners, I am nowhere near your level of knowledge, but I was semi successful in track and cross country and the same will apply. Same size and weight runners, the dude is gonna smoke the female. Everytime.