Write it down, take a picture, make a DVD. . .whatever.

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by sowega, Oct 3, 2005.

1. sowega

sowega #710

Was it tough to calibrate the tampax dispenser for those mid-race not-so-fresh moments? And Lawson says that he can help you out if you're having trouble attaching your makeup mirror.

:beer:

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

V7Jerry..................whatcha gonna race?

3. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

The guy that installed one on your bike called me and wanted to put one on mine, but once he heard that I had raced before and actually have a WERA license he said I wouldn't need it. But just think, that makes your's even that more valuable since it's one of a kind :up:

4. sowega

sowega #710

Oh, yeah? Well, I. . ..

The man makes a point. Dang. :(

eff you, Jerry. :beer:

5. V7 Jerry

I got a '95 F-Thrizzle for V7 MW and of course I'll be bumping up to V7 HW each weekend that I race. It's had a couple of owners and has pretty much everything an F3 can have, even has some GMD triple clamps from back when it was raced as a modern bike. I guess the one thing it lacks is a nice set of rotors on the front.

If my lap times look somewhat comparable to some of the mid pack modern CSB novices I've even thought about going out and showing them how it's done on a 10 year old bike :eek:

6. V7 Jerry

:D

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Another MW guy...........sweet. Do you know if your bike was once owned by Jon Javis?

8. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

This has got to be the longest thread in history for the vintage forum. V7 Jerry, be glad you didn't buy your old 900 back, she ended up throwing a rod! Fortuneately it was about a month after I sold it :eek: sowega, I have no comments as of now because I have no bike. I'm looking to pick up some former world superbike off ebay and zip some '95 plastics on it.... good times! (not to be confused with the tv show)

9. sowega

sowega #710

Lawson, you could be on an RC211V with nitrous and a flux capacitor, and you'd still get smoked. :beer:

10. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Not true... I could simply program the FC to take me 8 laps into the future.... I"d be waiting at the finish line before the green flag even drops Remember, a wise man once said "great boobs come in pairs"

11. sowega

sowega #710

I think Mongo would fine you when you laid down the firey tiretrack, though. If he didn't, then Bargy would definitely eat your lunch.

And that's the smartest thing you've ever said.

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Jerry, your not allowed to bring a bike that is set-up with anything worth having. The rest of us are running junk, except for Yoshi's motor.

13. V7 Jerry

Not sure, I bought it from a guy name Ryan here on the board, drove up to NY to pick it up from him. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the thread or I'd give you a link to it.

edit: Found the post: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72296&highlight=f3

bmfgsxr and kl954 from this board have both owned it from what I have in my notes. I PM'd both of them before I bought it and they both said it was a great bike. It seems I have deleted the PM's though so I don't know the names of those two board members.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  14. stickboy274

cheaterbike!!

15. V7 Jerry

Commawn-now, how's that a cheater bike? :D I think the old dyno sheet only shows like 98 hp ;)

I'm sure you'll still whoop up on me the first few races of the season Stick. I haven't raced since the endurance fiasco at Nashville about a year and a half ago.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  16. stickboy274

My last dyno sheet shows 83. That's a good number, if you have an SV, not the FI model.

Nashville, no thanks

17. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Dyno

So how much was it when you put the plug wire back on....:D my best Crap-o-cati on the dyno only made 84.5 an that was my HW bike

:up:

18. stickboy274

That's why we could race together. Neither of us have HP.

19. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Big bore kit in a f3...............not fair........cheater bike!

That's it, I am going to Yoshi's salvage yard!

:beer:

20. stickboy274

Dammitt! you better not!!

Where is that by the way?