1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW, Who is this Steve Atlas Kid!

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffb, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Come on Brad you should know by now... Suzuki=plenty of practice for Erv:D

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

te he!! :D

3. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

No way Ceaser. I have it worse than you. I was a middle class white kid from a good home. Plus I have a college edumacation thinger. I think I embody the disadvantaged one. No one will give me anything! :D

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Wait, wait...I went to college...multiple discipline thingy...own a home in Suburbia...PICK ME!!!!

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Yeah Steve Atlas is pretty quick I race with him up here in the Midwest region for CCS and last year he was passsing the top experts in 8 lap sprints from the second wave with his stock SV650 as an amateur. These are no push over experts either people like Ed Key and Charlie Buse who have been racing for ever. He is riding as a first year expert and is finishing near the top. He races against some good company like Steve Johnson on the Tularis, Jeff purk and Dave Ebben. One thing I noticed is he is smooooth!!!!

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

His riding is off the map! :D

7. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

I want a damn ride. I promise I won't get in the way. I will smoke my cigarettes far away from the pits and I'll be nice to all the dogs and stuff. I'm very slow but you can bet I can woop the living crap out of all the midgets that seem to ride for factories with my Kung Fu skills.
    Oh by the way.. Steve Atlas is very fast and smooth. He qualified next to Matt Wait at Road America during the FUSA weekend. He's also tiny like a mouse. I was just telling this rich guy I know that he should support Atlas next year. Oh well...

8. jeffb

jeffb Member

Luckystrike,

You should have this rich friend of yours get in touch with Steve. As far as I know he wants to go AMA superstock racing next season and is looking for sponsors!

Steve's e-mail is [email protected]

9. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

Steve rode a Team Xtreme (Pennzoil) 750 at TWS and is planning on riding for us in the cup race at the GNF.

10. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Wow. He was e-mailing me looking for a ride again yesterday, and didn't say anything about this in two more e-mails today.

Guess it'll be a young gun shootout at the GNF corrall.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2002
  11. WERA872

WERA872 Well-Known Member

. One thing I noticed is he is smooooth!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I raced him almost the whole race in B SB and you are right, he is very smooth but lost the front in turn 2 and I almost ran over him. If he was not as small as he is he would probably only have one arm now. I dont think he liked it when #22 and I passed him.

Jeff Walker

12. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

Maybe he won't be riding our bike.

13. BluDuc Racing

BluDuc Racing Active Member

Steve Atlas

Did Steve Atlas find a ride for the 2003 season?

What is an average $$$ budget to run the AMA Superstock Series - assuming the rider does not total the bike every other race?

14. jeffb

jeffb Member

Not as far as I know. I would guess a competive private effort would cost about 50-75 grand?