1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst thing your dog destroyed?

Discussion in 'General' started by deathwagon, Apr 25, 2014.

1. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

I volunteer with a rescue organization and I was fostering a couple of Pitties. Came home from work to find that they had destroyed my rather expensive leather couch. I walked in and they were looking up at me with glee in their eyes, like "CHECK OUT ALL THE STUFFING WE FOUND INSIDE THE DEAD COW THING!!!!"

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A $2000 chest with leather lashing. Dog ate the lashing. Wife still gets pissed at the dogs and me every time she sees it.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

My old american bulldog chewed up about 1k worth of shoes.never mine though.she was always jealous of my wife,And vise versa.

5. deathwagon

I'm surprised you didn't have scratches on your chest. And who pays only $2000 for implants? Spend the money for a GOOD pair of man boobs.

6. my runt of a rotweiller will sit at the front window with her head on the window sil and just slowly chew the sil. they're not destroyed but all the front window sils, 2 coffee tables and something else just have gnaw marks on them. haha.

7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Not an expensive event, just weird. We had a hound dog that licked halfway through a sheet of Sheetrock. Ghost turds for a week.

8. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

One might wonder why these darling pups would be left alone with said couch....:Poke:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I got mine for the cost of a few extra pizzas..

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I once lived in a little country cottage that I shared with a mouse in the walls. The black lab I had at the time made a determined effort to catch him. The whole living room had a ghostly appearance.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Mine have not eaten any one thing that was terribly expensive but I've spent thousands on toys, chew bones, blankets, shoes, carpet, and sometimes woodwork that mine have eaten up.

12. deathwagon

The love of hounds in need of a better life and a lack of any real attachment to material things. Of course I wanted to strangle them at the time, but looking back on it, I laugh.

13. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

my Great Dane had an affinity for remote controls, ate 3 in a few months as a pup.

Most recently the banister..

14. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

A crate is your friend... :up:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you poked his ribs would the TV come on?

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Wasn't expensive but was a hell of a mess. Came downstairs one morning to find our 2 Labs had used a pillow for a tug of war toy. The pillow had been filled with little tiny styrofoam balls which were everywhere and stuck to everything including the dogs. They're both sitting there looking at me like " what ", covered in the damn stuff. When I started trying to vacuum it up the stuff was sticking all over the outside of the vacuum.

17. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Have 2 boxers (had 3 up until a couple weeks ago) and worst thing they've destroyed is a remote control. I'm honestly very pleased with that since they're so high strung.

We go through countless dog beds though.

18. deathwagon

I had another ordinarily well behaved pup that ended up alone in the house for about 24 hours after I was in an accident. She REALLY wanted outside. Managed to eat through the drywall (no idea how she got started on a completely flat surface), ripped out the insulation, thankfully ignored an electrical wire and was working on the exterior wall when I got home.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We had a Chesapeake that we got after he did $30K worth of damage to the apartment in NY. Poodle upstairs went in heat and Charlie just wanted to get some action. :D

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

A 9X16 deck. I'm not shitting.