1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wornn out f3 motor?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Mar 24, 2013.

1. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

And I thought you could work miracles.

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Check out the Falcon, its on good ole ebay....going to find a better platform Hardtop....

3. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

:crackup: :up:

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Guys I stand corrected. Im looking at the Dyno sheets. I have 2. the one that is supposed to be mine is not. Its a nitro burning drag f3. My mistake. But the 2nd one that should have been the drag bike is showing 109RWHP.
    Ive had the motor out twice. We ran a full weekend on it at VIR a couple years ago and D. Wallace never ridng the bike ran 1:41s right off the bat running right behind King Kenny until the swap. I rode it again at RRR March 2011 but I burnt the clutch and just didnt feel comfortable on it so we swapped it for the stocker.
    Hey now keep in mind these sheets are over 2 years old and Ive been thru alot last couple years.....my badness!!!!!:bow::bow::bow:
    Hey all know is its fast ok.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  5. Dyle

Sorry yall after talking with Matt Im corrected again. Neither of these are for the f3s at all. One was Chris's 04 Honda RR and the other his is 07GSXR. The dyno sheet for the f3s are gone. But he said it wasnt more than 108.
    Again my badddd!! But for the money I spent having it done it should have been at 200rwhp.

6. Dyle

Hey was thinking. Just so we can clear it all up. If the dollars go right for Cycle Jam. I know Huff Daddy will be there HFD1 Motorsports. I can always shove the motor in and let him Dyno it at the track and find out. Thing is I know its been alot of pain meds and several bong fulls since but I know Hippy told me that motor put out big numbers horsepower wise and footpounds of tourqe. Hey I could be wrong, have b4 but I know the numbers were really strong. And if I remember the numbers for my f3 was close to Chris's 04 RR with full hindle system and pc3 power unit. Plus if you all reread my original words I said 110 to 120. That I was told what it had, so maybe I was a bit confused but thats ok. It happens.
    We also ran it at RRR in 09 and KJ ran 1:19s on it and we were having gear changing problems. Shifting Fork.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  7. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Dyle, we love ya and all... but I ran a 19 on my worn Navy F3 motor last year (not that it'll eve happen again) :Poke:

:D

8. Dyle

Lap times improve year by year Randy. Go back and look at what was running in V7mw back a few years. Everyones game has gotten better. My point was 2 guys faster than I on a bike that was build for my 125lb ass ran some really good times. One never put 1 lap in on it until he started the race. KJ got very few laps b4 he started the race. and the bike wouldnt shift gears hardly. Anyways it dont matter, I just wanted to point out good build will give good numbers. And even if my numbers are wrong or right we all know a built f2/3 will run pretty damn good. Agreed? How much did Black Beauty make (KMC and BJs old bike) How about Howies Capt America bike? But hey like I said I could be wrong my brother. And if so Ill bow down and admit it again and smoke another bong hit and forget all about it....LMAO!!!:bow:

9. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Dyle, you're a trip! :crackup:

Hope to see you at the track again soon :beer:

10. Dyle

I hope really soon. Im working out everyday trying to keep myself in better shape. The bike itself is ready to roll, its the rider who is still not quite up to par. After RRRs weekend I hurt so bad. I had muscles hurting that I had forgot even exsisted. But I think that was more from all the crashes I picked up versus the riding. Man when they crash in T8 they crash fast and hard, and no where near the marshall station....lol

11. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

stop taking bong hit's that mite help too.

12. Dyle

I was kidding sauce. I havent smoked in almost 2 years now. Since the heart surgery brother....LOL