1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worlds strongest mans first track day

Discussion in 'General' started by Kneedragger34, Jan 1, 2023.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You suck!! I had my " This thread isn't about Gorilla George" at all loaded :)

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If it was titled "Worlds Strangest Man" you might have a point.

3. Robin172

There is one part of that vid where he is absolutely right...pork pies. They are a terrific snack food, I've been surprised that with the propensity in the US of wanting food quickly with a minimum of work that there isn't something similar here. Maybe there is but I haven't been able to find it.

henry_carlson likes this.
  4. I didnt watch the video and have never heard of pork pies.

But steak pies (popular in the Scotland), those fucking things are awesome. I actually just had some for lunch.

5. Robin172

Next time you're in thew UK grab one. Unlike most meat pies/pasties they are eaten either from the the fridge or at room temperature.

6. The problem is that i don't like pork.

I like bacon, and ham sammiches, but that is it.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well those are certainly not pork.

Banditracer likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Pork is a verb.

Wingnut, Jim Moore and R Acree like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rad Greaves sprint raced one, Landers Sevier and the Ebsco team did a 24 hour on one. Have the upper fairing from that one in the basement :D

RRP likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bless his heart. :D

5axis, Banditracer and R Acree like this.
  11. Motherfuckers :crackup:

You know what I meant. I don't like pork chops and shit like that. I only like bacon and ham.

Oh, and pulled pork BBQ sammiches. I can fuck those up.

12. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

So you think a 400 is the appropriate bike for a 340lb guy :).

13. Robin172

Probably not but it would be funny to watch.

CR750 likes this.
  14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I was still hovering around the 300 range when I first got my fzr400 :D Meh……what’s another 40lbs??:p

15. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

So you like pork.

Sabre699 likes this.
  16. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Well, 340 lbs + 550 lb bike is 900 lbs of mass your trying to turn and stop. Fun on the straights but we all know that 1st knee drag and your hooked.

17. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

I can relate to it some what and believe or not i was once georgia bench state record holder @ 525lbs in the 198s and a 700 squat with a 630 deadlift and have competed with the best here in Ga , Buddy Duke and Curtis leslie and let me tell ya the transtion to racing was odd in the fact that getting a off the shelf race suit was and still is a Pain

britx303 likes this.
  18. Buell1965

I think my best was around 1790 lbs and if i rememeber corectely i was aiming for 1800 for all three but i fell short and life happened and looking back it wasnt worth my health for a plastic trophy that was worth 20 dollars lol

19. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

I was looking up the reward of winning a Arnold or strongman is and it ain't much. 40 grand won't buy much these days but maybe the sponsors make up the difference.

Buell1965 likes this.
  20. Buell1965