1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordle

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, May 8, 2022.

1. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Not Spell Check, Spelling Bee. To me, Spelling Bee is much more challenging than Wordle, and more fun. And I can’t get the day started until I do it, Wordle, NYT xword, cryptoquote, jumble and wonderword. Somehow I skip the daily Scrabble puzzle though, too many made up words.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If I get to that point on try two I'll run a word I know isn't correct but uses more of the letter options that could be what I'm looking for and see if I get a hit that way then fill it in properly.

Nathey and Yzasserina like this.
  3. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

First time ever, got it in 3

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, today was easy.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I used to start with ALONE, about a week or so after I switched to STONE, sure enough, I worked a wordle where the word was ALONE.

Funny, when I went ahead and used LAIRD for the second word, I was pissed when the A and the L were yellow. :crackup:

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Dudes are funny. So competitive. Get out of your own way. Of course I am speaking generally. But it is one of the primary reasons that I found Fred so appealing as a life partner. He doesn’t look to others to perceive his value.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is competing? I'm merely comparing experiences.

8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Enuf guy bashing!!! The competition is tomorrow, yzass. Fewest words wins!!!!

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lolz…

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Soooooo…. Someone other than you…?

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It’s cute/weird that you perceived that as guy bashing. Sure let’s do it.

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

You're on!!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You did say "Dudes" in your post, not sure I've met many female dudes. I guess maybe you were going for the western dude ranch type dudes instead of meaning males? :D

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh come on Sean. Just, lol.

15. auminer

Hah! I just want to do it better than I've ever done before. Actually, it's probably for the best that I didn't get it in one word, because how will I ever top that?

As for your last sentence, you do know my occupation, right? :crackup:

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OMG if you are not competitive, why do you think I am talking to you? For the most part, I wouldn’t know you if I tripped over you. I am making general observations. Not to be taken personally.

Separately, I got the Wordle in one. With their. It is inevitable if you always use the same word first. There are only so many five letter words. I was just surprised that it happened so soon..

17. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

So, accusing guys on a motorcycling website of being competitive? Really?

Yzasserina likes this.
  18. auminer

Meh... Wiseasses will be Wiseasses. ;)

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It wasn’t an accusation, it was an observation.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Took me all six tries!

Attached Files: