1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wordle

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, May 8, 2022.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

two words.

Y'all Suck

:D:D

britx303, auminer and G 97 like this.
  2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I somehow got today's in 2. Complete luck.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Tried to match that, took a good shot at it, but I only had 4 letters on guess #2. Took me 2 more tries to get the second letter. Sucks when there are several words that you can make by changing that one letter. I can only think of one other word that could fit that I didn't try.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I got it in four, standard. It’s funny to me to compare yourself to one another. Wouldn’t occur to me… you give me six chances, I’m taking them all. Try the dordle, tridle and quordle!

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Dordle to me is the most difficult. Where you have two words. The first time I did it, one of the words was tapir. It’s an animal, and I was aware of the word because I like animals. The other word ended up being fakir. Which I did get by throwing letter salad at it. And then looked it up.

6. auminer

I would like to see them add a time function to it as well. It's one thing to sit and study a puzzle for several minutes to get the right answer, but if you can get it in 30 seconds or less, I find that almost as fun as how many tries it takes.

SundaySocial and Yzasserina like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just hum the final jeopardy theme music to yourself, freakshow.

auminer likes this.
  8. auminer

I had this archive of past puzzles bookmarked on my phone, but haven't pulled it up in a while. You could go through and work on puzzles you had missed. The fkn Gray Fishwrap made him take it down. :(:mad:

https://www.devangthakkar.com/wordle_archive/?115

This is why we can't have nice things.

9. auminer

I am so far behind on that, too. I think we have about 80 episodes on the DVR.

10. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

I do Quordle and Octordle, Quordle needs to clean up some of the bullshit out of their dictionary. Octordle has some too but feels less often than Quordle.

There's also https://duotrigordle.com/

Yzasserina likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

My sister is also dyslexic. She kicks this game’s ass. She just does it in a another way. Give it a whirl.

G 97 likes this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I can see that. But I don’t care myself. I spend two minutes on it, I don’t ponder. For me that trigger is brainbashers most difficult sudoku. I know I will solve it, how fast can I solve it? Brain candy, nom!

13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Got it in three today!

Yzasserina likes this.
  14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Wordle is cool. Haters can suck it.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Got it in three today. French version. But I kinda cheated, I googled words ending in "ote" :D

16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh that’s super cool. I will suck at it, Fred will kick ass.

18. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

My day can’t start until I do the Wordle, Spell Check, NYT crossword, and the local newspaper word puzzles. Not much for numbers puzzles though.

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

My buddy and I have started scoring wordle like golf with 4 being par. Eagle today with 2 letters in place in word 1.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LAGER

Haven't tried the others and don't even remember to do wordle daily. Best is 2, luckily only hit 6 once.