Who's in for Summit?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by nedrgdr, Jul 30, 2001.

1. nedrgdr

nedrgdr Member

What big names will be in Summit for the 6 hr?

2. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Watch out for the Loudon Boys. They could break up the Vesrah/Pennzoil party this weekend. Also last I heard Paramount Racing were coming, they will be in the running for a podium.

My prediction is winner Vesrah/Pennzoil (The other will have problems. I know bold prediction huh.) Loudon and Paramount.

Unfortunately we won't see an SBR 3 or 4 peat. Unless HAZBIN is workingon something on the side????????

3. 13x

13x 13x.com

NOtB overall. Scott is on a rampage. He is ready to win at any and all costs.

Jim
    AOD

4. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

Dont be suprised to see Ridgeracing on the podium!

5. hazbin1

hazbin1 Well-Known Member

hey i plan on being on the top of the box for the 4th year ina row,i already bought the meat for the victory party...SBRpoint is going to have a yellow glare to it this year!!!VESRAH RULES.

6. Mark 86

Mark 86 Active Member

From what I hear Team Chaos has a few things to say about the overall podium.
    Rumor has it they have a major trump card up their sleeve this weekend. So who wants to make a wager??????

7. hazbin1

8. hazbin1

i know who that is anyway

9. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

I hope that doesn't mean a repeat of last year! [​IMG] It would be a shame if it "costs" anything more than the tire and fuel bill.

10. 13x

13x 13x.com

Now now. I was just being facetious. We've all had our moments.

[​IMG]

Jim/AOD

[This message has been edited by 13x (edited 08-01-2001).]

11. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

That was a pretty agressive statment you made, but I'm not trying to start trouble.
    Maybe I used the wrong smilie ( I'm new at using smilies) it was meant in jest.

I know we all have our moments, I just can't remember my last 2 [​IMG]. Glad I didn't take Stokes out with my stupid moment at Putnam. Looking forward to having fun with you guys at Summit.

Also, I don't know what you guys have been feeding Scott , but He has been on a rampage this year.

[This message has been edited by Karson/chicago (edited 08-01-2001).]

12. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Yeah Melissa told him to put it on the box or wreck everyone else trying.

13. melissa

melissa Sir

No way man, everyone is expecting that. But no one expects....

The Spanish Inquisition!

14. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

I'm staying out of this. [​IMG]

I'll be lucky if I make my flight let alone make the podium...

15. 13x

13x 13x.com

No kidding. No more power bars and horse testosterone for him.

Jim

16. hazbin1

told yins so,pay up beeotches!

17. Mark 86

Mark 86 Active Member

OK Congrats to all the above. But you have to admit Chaos was more than in the hunt until motor problems stopped them at the 4 hr mark while running 3rd o/a. Not to shabby for a mwss team.

18. hazbin1

chaos rules!did have great ride going

19. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Tripp came by our pits and bribed us not to start Melissa, though. Something about "ego" and "future sponsorship concerns" and "I couldn't take it if I got beat by a girl". I didn't catch all of it, but we decided to be nice and not unleash Weapon M until hour 3.

Good rides from all the MWSS teams, though. Clinton, Chaos, Chicago, et. al.; nice job to everybody.

20. Mark 86

Mark 86 Active Member

Scott, It is bad enough that you unleashed Melissa on me in the 3rd hr but I sure am glad you guys held back that mad man Ty.
    By the way, you guys did very well in Summit.