1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's going to Roebling?

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Mar 16, 2023.

1. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

So with the events of the past 4 months I need a fun break (lost my grandpa in Dec and my uncle 4 days ago) I'm driving down tomorrow after my uncle's funeral. I'll be there Sat and Sun and hope to see a bunch of mfers having fun.

I was planning on bringing my 8yr old son that has never seen a race in person but he has a bad ear infection so he's not coming. He told me to get some autographs for him cause to him a bunch of peeps dressed up in cool outfits with helmets going really fast on motorcycles must be superheroes. So hopefully I can get one or two of you to sign something for him. I am bringing my stepson who has never been to a motorcycle race but is interested in anything that goes fast so he should have a great time.

Hope to meet some new friends and see some old ones.

27, ToofPic and cav115 like this.
  2. ceebus

ceebus Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Stop by and say hello.

Chris Bays
    Blue R1

SirCrashAlot likes this.
  3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Your son needs your autograph for sure, as you meet his definition.

27 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  4. SirCrashAlot

Kind words Rick... I appreciate it. I still remember the first time I met you and Kenny. I believe it was at Talladega. Of course that was 19 years ago so I could be mistaken.

5. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

Smokey report for those coming down 16 from Macon. Watch out for Laurens County in the Dublin area. Lots of smokeys hiding in the trees pulling people over.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's St Paddys weekend - expect them the entire way along 16 - as well as the morons they're looking for. I plan on a nice cruise controlled 5 over trip today...

7. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

I did my magical 9 last night and didn't get bothered. Good turn out at the practice day. Hopefully carries into this weekend

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I may bump up depending on how late i'm running after getting through ATL and the McDonough area south of town.

9. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

That's my life. Every damn day. Made the mistake of moving east of McDonough. If it's a day that ends in day, there's traffic. I've only been here 10 months and I'm already looking for another house in Peachtree or Newnan. 75 is absurd. Wish my real estate agent warned me.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, it's been horrible along 75 for the last 5 years or so. Seems like it's backed up no mater the time of day. Currently trying to balancing leaving at a decent time but getting to the south side just after the toll lanes open.

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Seems like Nashville has turned that way too. Hate driving through there anymore.

12. SirCrashAlot

So im here watching. That's a nice truck you have.

13. SirCrashAlot

Yeah... I yelled Mongo at you when we left the track :crackup:

14. SirCrashAlot

We need to buy another band tomorrow when we get to the track right?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Nice vette! I was wondering who the hell that was :D

SirCrashAlot likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, good all weekend.

17. SirCrashAlot

Thanks. Anyway we can get pit access to watch from the wall?

18. SirCrashAlot

You need to charge for both days lol.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's supposed to only be for crew actively signaling riders. However you do have the exact same wristbands as riders and crew...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh lord, they already bitch about 25 for an entire weekend :crackup: