Who doesn't have a ride who would be a sure top 10 WSBK?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ah, gotcha. I’m more of a VW suv than a VW golf R. German engineered but built in the US. :D

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So you're engineered to fall apart one day after warranty expires, but might not make it that far?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap.

brex likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A bit but not all that well. I’ll check my settings but I get a bunch of crap on that website (auto video, blocked view, etc).

Edit: sucks for him but he hasn’t set the world on fire in his career so far. At least he landed a job.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

come on Dave… you know you’d be the original German engineered Peoples’ Car made Mexico until the end…. I mean you’d be a SuperBeetle with straight pipes and some off-road tires and flared quarters… kind of like a SpeedBuggy version and you’d absolutely have fuzzy dice and dingle ball fringe :D

“to be fair, Toooo Beee Faaiir!” As they say in LK…. You’d be the coolest bug on the block by far! :D

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Papa, which VR46 rider was Bez and Pecco saying they hoped would be with them in GP soon? Arbolino?

I was surprised to read they were looking at Fermin before signing Digi… figured they’d have kept it all in the family…

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Who do they have that's better than Fermin?

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Looks like Debise for a ride.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Evans brothers.

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t think they had a better prospect I just thought Italian brotherhood would top even the second coming of a Spaniard like Marquez :D

Bez and Pecco mentioned one of them… don’t think it was Arbolino either… hell I don’t know… they could’ve bet him a date with his sister that they’d say his name in interviews and they did for all we know… :D