Who deserves Roger's seat!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by track wagon, Aug 1, 2018.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Why do people constantly say Hayes' name in something like this? You may as well say your own name as a possibility too.

2. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Well............He did sorta post in this very thread.

stk0308, badmoon692008 and 5axis like this.
  3. condon66

I would go out on a limb and say that was for entertainment purposes only. But, yes, he did post here.

4. shakazulu12

I would go out on a limb and say the majority of the posts in this thread are for entertainment purposes. Except for Dave K who is apparently using some kind of Melandri voodoo doll.

badmoon692008, 5axis and condon66 like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Average fan doesn’t matter at this point. What matters is legitimacy within the industry. If MA becomes like BSB, with world level riders flowing in and out depending on results and available world level rides, the entire series becomes more legitimate in the eyes of the factories, then the sponsors, then the fans.

Chino52405, badmoon692008 and motoboy like this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Hmmm so you are saying sponsors will get involved, spending money to advertise whatever it is they sell (since that is the point of their sponsorship) with no one there to see it? “ It’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see if it pays off.” :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The average fan doesn't know anyone other than Rossi or the Hayden last name.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well then I hope he has a dick that'll scare a horse if he's running around buck assed.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

WTH? LOL

10. shakazulu12

Wow........I'm used to thread jacks around here. But I think Dave' just went to a whole new level.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

WTF?:crackup::crackup:

shakazulu12 likes this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. A guy like Melandri will attract a broader base, outside of the “average” American fan. That will appeal to sponsors, and so on.

Right now, all we have is amateur racers and track day guys. In Europe, EVERYBODY loves motorcycle racing. Get those fuckers involved and MotoAmerica will EXPLODE.

13. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Watch the interview with him from Sonoma and tell me he does not look good and wants to race. Just you tube search it

grasshopper likes this.
  14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Clearly this was supposed to be in the Joey thread. I see this from time to time. Is it user error or a software glitch?

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Glitched. but hey, maybe Melandri . . .

16. condon66

A lot of racers that retire would still like to race. That doesn't mean they are looking for a ride.

17. shakazulu12

I have to admit that I had been watching a ton more BSB than the American series prior to Elias coming along. As well as the resurgence of Herrin this season. I'm just as guilty as anyone of wanting to see interesting storylines play out. Melandri would certainly add to that for me. Although Spies back at Yosh would give me a star spangled boner.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well, he didn’t score that supermodel wife with his winning personality...

19. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Herrin at Yosh and Melandri on a Yamaha.

20. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Hayes to Westby wouldn't suck.

418 and CR750 like this.