1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which helmet for trackdays, with built-in sun visor and massive amounts of ventilation?

Discussion in 'General' started by Eddie Span, Feb 8, 2021.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

On the opposite end spending the MSRP of a new CRF450RX on gear is no guarantee either.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Certainly but without gear on it does no good so if the bike is started wear it (ask the person who had goggles on while dirt bike riding and took a rock to the eye going 60, sadly those goggles had gotten dusty and were around my neck).

Also yes you can go to nuts on price (sometimes it buys comfort). But a DOT helmet is good for one bounce, SNELL two if I remember correct. Leather gloves will save your skin, over the cuff gloves with knuckle guards are more likely to stay on and save your hand. Etc. Cheap or pretty is fine until you crash.

3. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I'd put the LS2 Arrow in a "best field of vision while in the tuck" contest against any helmet, in any price range.

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

True. There's a difference that you can see and feel in the high-end helmets. Same with gloves.

Gorilla George likes this.