Where to Buy Clear Vinyl

Discussion in 'General' started by funsizeracing, Jun 28, 2014.

1. funsizeracing

funsizeracing Well-Known Member

Looking for a roll of clear vinyl wrap. I'm having a hard time finding it sold in small bulk roll. I can find small lengths (around 60 inches) and giant lengths (around 100feet). Anyone know where I can find a roll of clear vinyl around 20feet long?

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Probably none left. Putter buys it all for playing "dress up". :D

3. OldSwartout

OldSwartout Well-Known Member

If you're looking for the vinyl to protect paint/graphics etc. on cars and MCs, try NAPA. The warehouse here in Indy used to carry it in various length rolls IIRC. Your local store may have to order it, but probably gets stuff in a couple days, if they even still carry it.

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

5. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

?

I got some from Amazon

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Get that spray on vinyl. .you can remove it when ever you want

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Daaaaaang.

8. Amazon oe eBay.

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:moon:

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

3M is a large supplier to shops that install clear bras on cars. I bought some from a local shop to use on my racebike bodywork. Not too hard to install if you are patient and it is very tough to see it when done right. It protects the paintwork very well. But, the good stuff isn't cheap.

11. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

3m and avery clear isnt the "clearest", oracal has it all over them, oracal is a clear glossy finish, try fellers for vinyl, typically its sold in 10 or 50 yard rolls though