1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the worst advice you ever got, or...

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, Apr 3, 2013.

1. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

Don't wear the condom this time........:eek:

2. styles

styles The untrained eye

Worst advice: Guy in another department at work telling me to stop working hard. "If you stop doing the work, they'll stop assigning it." Couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Best advice not followed: When I was young, always being told to save some money.

My co-worker just cracked me up. Said the worst advice he ever got was "Drink this." lol

3. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Did aids get you to ?

Aviation induced divorce syndrome

4. Dano711

Dano711 Well-Known Member

Always get a detailed history report first. :D

5. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

:crackup: never heard that one before ..I will have to share with my co-workers

we do have the worst occupations for interpersonal relationships..It takes a special type. The significant other must be a secure person that doesn't mind being on their own for a few days along with no jealous type insecurities..add the fact that I am a complete handful throws me way out of the ball park ..

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

A handful? Yes, tell us more...

[​IMG]

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you see "Flight"?

Did it make you feel the same way "Biker Boyz" makes us feel? :D

8. jonkawi

jonkawi Well-Known Member

Thats a good idea, talk to exes. Like before starting a new job ask why this position is open.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

some chicks need owners manuals. :D Ive gotten a few of those "talks" from exes.

10. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Best advice came from my dad when he caught wind that i had hooked up with a certain girl in town. Get your ass to the health clinic, she has been with every guy in town. Me being a smart ass said, hell pop, this aint no big town. Never did think to ask him how the hell he knew so much about this chick, but went ahead and got on some antibiotics just in case he knew what he was talking about.

Worst advice= Just use the same lawyer for your divorce, saves money.

11. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:crackup: Just watched that the other day.

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Where you been? Me and Alicia are going out to dinner when she comes to Minneapolis.

13. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

"Just Pin it threw there"

Ouch!

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was some of your fastest work on the BBS, wasn't it? :D

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I didn't compose her any poems. I think that was the key to the whole thing.

16. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Can't talk for flygirl but the last thing I want to do on my day off is look at airplanes. :)

17. flygirl

I havent seen biker boyz but flight kinda disappointed me...still love denzel but the story line just bummed me out

you have that right..Im on vacation and I should be on planes this week visiting my friends and family but Im still here in my apartment waiting on tires so I can ride :crackup:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was referring to all the unrealistic crap that happens in the beginning of the movie. After the crash, it becomes a good movie. :D

19. flygirl

oh ok...btw what is all this fuss about this putter person and why are you guys all about trying to hook him up...Im thinking there is some history here I dont know about

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Never mind putter. Just lube your leg and you'll be fine. :D