1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the craziest way you have seen a bike transported?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fencer, Jun 28, 2012.

1. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

I was gonna do that when I had a 1250 Bandit to pull my KTM to the roadraces.....woulda been cool. I wanted to do a really lightweight aluminum trailer..

2. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

Ok....had to look a while but found it. This was me heading to the ATL to sell my friends kids zookie! Just didn't wanna pull a trailer that day! Woulda been easier though! :)

Attached Files:

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

4. marty738

marty738 MRA #738

[​IMG]

2 RS125s, spare motor, race gear, stands, canopy, Powerstand table, 10 gallons of fuel, and a bunch spares in my 1999 Nissan Quest. I got 20mpg that year :) When I picked up a TZ 250 I used a small trailer to take all 3. With the livery unloaded, I camped inside so it was kinda a RV also. I originally posted this on my local forum in case I hurt myself and someone needed to put the Tetris puzzle together

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

LMAO SPL

6. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Both bikes were on top at one point…I'm betting with skills, you wouldn't even need a ramp! :)

7. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Best Ever?

Hands down had to be the redneck cokehead who had us load his kids birthday present JR50 Suzook directly onto the flat horizontal panel behind the seats of his new C4 'Vette covertible (This is part of the exposed, painted body mind you...):

"Yeah man (sniff), just put them bungee cords ri-cheer (sniff), then hook that one (sniff) cross tha bars, n' (sniff) loop it right roun' back thar (sniff), NO! LEAVE IT ON THE KICKSTAND! (sniff) - Just tie it off.

Went back into the dealership and there on the floor was a couplea gram baggie of blow on the floor by my desk - flushed that shit right down the toilet!

Dudeman called a few minutes later - "Hey man, did I leave a umm, package or anything in your office?"

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

There is a local gent up here that rides a CM200 everywhere... towing a tiny trailer. Half the time his spare CM200 is in the trailer.

9. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

(Sniff) nope:D

10. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Some days I really hate my Ford.

[​IMG]

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

It was from a CL ad

12. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I would think is you are going to tow a bike with a wheel on the ground you would want the front wheel on the pavement as long as the front was locked in perfectly straight. My dad used to haul a big red three wheeler in an original Dodge caravan. When we got to our hunting spot we unloaded the three wheeler and slept in the van.

One year at NHIS my brother and I put a bike on top of a ford t-bird and drove it around animal hill doing burn outs. We were redneck kings that night!

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

hahaha Amazing stuff.